Reviews for Haunted by Darkness
Tatsukichi2010 chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
I love your fanfics..

Can't wait for the update... :3

And please don't abandon this story...
BreakableKaitlyn chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
Please update! I want to find out what happens next!
ToraOkami101 chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
I swear i might burst if yo don't continue this story XDI mean i really will XD i wanna know what happens next!Oh and by the by Rae's my brother so...why am i not being attacked?
hellzboy chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
Two years since you last Updated... XD I just hope that you would remember this and update soon... but I don't know... maybe your busy and all but Nice plot though!I love reading things like these and yours is really good so yeah... XD
KaixRaylover chapter 4 . 2/26/2008
Great chapter. PLease make more chapters, I wanna know what happens next.
blankdotblankdotblank chapter 4 . 6/16/2007
OMG you so have to continue this...kai/rei are so sweet together
crimsonrosepetals chapter 4 . 4/14/2007
*watery eyes* are you angry at me, Ruby-chan? 'cause it's been so long since I last reviewed? *lips tremble* i couldn't help it! it's just been so busy for me and i haven't gotten enough time and, and...*starts sobbing*

Max: *sigh* Ruby-chan, forgive her; she's very upset and guilty for not being able to review any of your latest updates but she has been waiting for you to continue your fics.

Aka: cause they're really good and i miss your fics and you still have to continue them!

Max: anyway, all she wants to say at the moment really is that she misses you and your fics and she can't wait until you update them.

Aka: and I'm sorry! *wails*

Max: and she's sorry for not reviewing recently and she hopes you don't hate her for it.

Aka: and Lee better not do anything Kai, Rei or I wouldn't like or else...and I really want to know what happens next and why Rei needs to go back. *copies Maxie's puppy dog eyes* please continue? and forgive me?

Max: c'mon Aka, it's 2 am and it's way past your bedtime

Aka: *sniff* yours too...bye bye Ruby-chan...
xquisittexabie chapter 4 . 2/7/2007
Awesome story. Poor Ray, i wonder whts gona happen tu the poor kid. Cant wait for the next chappie pls update soon. D
famous4it chapter 4 . 11/3/2006
update evil person
kitti corpse chapter 4 . 6/20/2006
ya why does he have to go back? please update, i love this story
THE CHOSEN ONE chapter 4 . 5/24/2006
Poor wittle rei he has to go back to that creepy little spooky haunted village...HE SHOULD BURN IT AL!

THis story is getting sadder and sadder by the moment is actually pretty sweet

Don't forget to update ; ) CYBASTER The Wind Master
Lola-Tenshi chapter 4 . 5/18/2006
OMG! This is such an awesome story! I feel so bad for poor Rei-Rei T-T . You have to update soon! Or else I'll, I'll...I'll form a MOB!
Iris chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Excellent story!Update soon!Please(kitty eyes)
Iris chapter 4 . 3/11/2006
I have never submit a rewiew before,but your story was just...too great!Please update soon!And I'm sorry for my writing mistakes,I don't speak English well.
Stars in a Shoebox chapter 4 . 3/2/2006
Eep..this has left me VERY tense. I'm shaking all over and tensing up in my chair...I hate whoever did that, I really do. *kills the random shadow* Kai's being so sweet! *huggles him* - He probably didn't appreciate that much, but...uh...meh. *nodnod*