Reviews for Until the Day I Die
Lady Starlight2 chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
Oh, Shinigami's going to be in so much trouble! UPDATE SOON!
Tenshi chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
Hey that was a great start keep it up I hope that you update this story really really soon, I hope that you can solve all of your problems soon and good luck with your other stories.
Aluranai PhoenixRose chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
*laughs* Hey don't worry, we love and take what we get from you. O...shiny... Me want bracelet! Unless, of course, it's important to the plot... *raises eyebrow*
EquineAngel chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
aw! I love this story...one of my faves from your huge selection! so...the bracelet belongs to Heero, maybe? something Duo gave him? ah! but what's the diff between Duo and Shinigami? (I ish cunfuzzled!) ;-p anyway...can't go wrong with this story! keep it up!
tati1 chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
So how long has Heero been in the underworld anyway? Does time flow differently there? What's going on with Duo and FeiFei now? Does Heero remember? If he's been there a long time, does he love Shinigami? Is Shin-chan just like Duo or what?

Update soon, if you can. I really like the fic so far!

-tati1
ArtgirlChan chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
We shall bear with you Red Tail-san. I liked this chapter, though not that much happened. Can't wait to find out what the bracelt means.
dzhawaiianchick chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Oh come on, please update soon, this is really good.
Tenshi chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
You have got to update with this story, even though the whole 1x2x5 and 3x4 is scary to me the story was really good. I can't believe I just said that. Well anywayz do continue. Tenshi
Cardcaptor Soldier chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
usually, i dont read yaoi but i made an exception on this one...and i REALLY like! update soon!
Prozacfairy chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Poor Heero. I hope he chooses Duo in the end, HeeroxDuo are my favourite gundam couple!
tati1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Neat-o. Would love for you to write more (I'm curious about how Duo got part of the soul of Shinigami or vice-versa), and I'm dying to know if he'll choose Shinigami or Duo and if Duo and Fei will hook up.

Update soon please!
Clarobell chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Good chapter! I hope you update soon!
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Oh, nice! I love the way you opened it! Please write more!

_~

CDW
artgirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Cool so far. I see your user name comes into play here The river of lost memories, and the river of rememberence. Cool I'm going to like this story, gotta love mythology.
The Amazing Tsu-chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Let's just say, I want to see this story finished o

It's really well written so far, and I can't wait for the second chapter.