Reviews for Coming Home
The Incredible Werekitty chapter 6 . 7/22/2005
She not very nice, is she?
Dillymac chapter 6 . 7/22/2005
I like Ash. Good little romantic sycopath (Sort of) idea.
Jokerisdaking chapter 6 . 7/22/2005
I originally felt sorry for Ashalynn, now i judt hate her. Im loving your story please update as soon as possible.
Kid Eternity chapter 6 . 7/22/2005
I hope that Kim and Ron willmake up, you sure know how to write stories.
coveredinrain16 chapter 6 . 7/21/2005
OMG, I can't believe Ash did that, Kim and Ron are totally meant to be together, she should just be the better person and let them be! lol haha Lovin the story keep up the awesome work :)
Kid Eternity chapter 5 . 7/21/2005
The 4th chap was great, please update soon.
Dillymac chapter 3 . 7/20/2005
I want to say this befor I forget. This story has a human understanding and well personality all together. I realy like it because if I went threw what happened to Ron then I would have done the same.
Jokerisdaking chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
I konw this review is supposed to be for chapter four but im abducting it to use for chapter 5. I cant beleive everyone is upset with Ron? Date other people so they can see if their right fpr each other? That doesnt even make sense! i think these people need to cut Ron a little slack here.
Jokerisdaking chapter 5 . 7/20/2005
This story is fantastic fun, i eagerly await the chapter when Ron and Kim finally talk it out.
demon-sword chapter 5 . 7/20/2005
a lot of drama going on. nice chapter. update soon
coveredinrain16 chapter 5 . 7/19/2005
Oh Oh, Write more its getting really good! -
coveredinrain16 chapter 4 . 7/13/2005
I really liked your story so far! Update! I loved how you made Kim punch Ron in the face, he totally deserves it lol! Keep up the awesome work! :) - Tabitha
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
This is a cute story. Please continue. Kim and Ron forever.
dbfox007 chapter 4 . 7/11/2005
Ah things are getting interesting...I hate cliffies.

Keep it coming please!
strider17 chapter 2 . 7/11/2005
hey really awsome i like it alot hope you update soon
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »