Reviews for Heir to the Ring
Argentdayl chapter 32 . 3/21
I have read this story several times now, and I always sob like a baby over the last six chapters. It makes me question why I keep coming back :) It's worth it, though. Every time, it's worth it. Thank you for writing this.
Thunder Stag chapter 32 . 10/31/2013
What's funny is that I finished this thing on All Hallows' Eve. What a kawinkadink!
Thunder Stag chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
The vent port! The vent port! Vent port THX 1135! Ha ha ha! That's awesome!
chalsedony1smith chapter 32 . 8/7/2013
When I started reading this I thought it might be too bizarre, too silly but I found my self drawn into the story and really quite moved by it. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 32 . 4/21/2013
I first read this fic YEARS ago, and was compelled to come and read it again. Ever since my first reading, the idea of Vader as a Dragon has simply enthralled me, and is an image I have not since been able to shake. It's definitely something I'm going to tackle myself someday. I remember being attacked by Star Wars/Dragonheart crossover plot bunnies during my first reading and after my second they're back with a vengeance. You know how some people immediately remind you of an animal? They seem to channel that animals energy? Yeah. The Dragon thing. Anakin absolutely down to the ground.
Rose's.wings chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
Wow. This has got to be one of THE weirdest things I have ever read.

And I love it.

Don't get me wrong, I was cracking up reading the last part of this chapter because it was just so bizarre, but it's the great kind of bizarre where I can believe this Would happen...if (somehow) this ever Did happen. You also now have made me highly interested in reading Mary Browns stories and kinda wishing I hadn't just read what I'm pretty sure were great big summaries for them...oops. n_n;

But I think my favorite FAVORITE part is pretty much everything Jessa says. Especially with those cracks about being even too trippy for fan fiction. I think I lost it right then and there. XD and i love how She sounds so Earthling with all her slang and Lord of the Rings jokes. Loved them!

All in all I think this is my weirdest fav. Ever.

And I can't wait to read more. You're writing style is phenomenal by the way. It's unexpected but harmonized. I feel safe in saying that I don't think just anybody could pull this off so amazing job!

Still can't wait to find time to read the rest!

Rose
Cookie of The Dark Side chapter 32 . 5/31/2012
Yes, know you will probably never read this review. Yes, I know you've never heard of me. But that doesn't matter. Your stories are amazing. Every single one is an original, new idea - not just a rip off. Your ideas may be slightly strange, your stories a little wacked, but I love them all the same.
Got the Jitters chapter 32 . 12/3/2011
That's my real username, I just can't Login right now. I just wanted to say that I've always daydreamed about Vader being a dragon. But I thought it was to weird and people would flame me if I made him a dragon. The idea never left though, and when I read this fantastic story, it resurfaced in my mind. It's nagging at me even now, and I can't wait to start writing. Now, I say let the flamers come! My story is getting written! Anyways, this story is THE BEST! You have earned my respect and thanks.
anemix chapter 32 . 10/3/2010
This was an interesting story, though I find it a bit cliche with the whole seven members, magic ring, quest, thing. I might read that series that this is also based on, and thank you for introducing it to me. Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
Trublsam chapter 32 . 9/24/2010
a most enjoyable well rounded story, thank you
GoldenRat chapter 32 . 6/3/2010
Excellent crossover fic. All the characters were really likable and their quests classic.
G-POW chapter 32 . 4/5/2010
This fic has made me felt many things; curiosity, intrigue, bewilderment, disbelief, suspense, etc. But one word will sum it up: Awesome. Why? Let's see; Darth Vader, dragons, unicorns, singing robots, Boba Fett, what more could anyone want? And I adored Nightwing, and Jessa was hilarious. Darth Vader as the son of a dragon? For some reason, everything makes sense now. Excellent piece of work.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 32 . 7/30/2009
You have one hell of a knack for storytelling, and I truly enjoy reading your stuff.

Concerning Jessa: While she may have been a Mary-Sue, she did not detract at all from the story's center, Vader. MS's tend to control the story. Jessa here did not do that. I would have just considered her a rather strong secondary character. She made a stronger mark than most of the characters, except perhaps for Luke and Vader, so I can see where you get support for the MS. Oh, but her knowledge of Unicorns, Griffins, ect...Is not really that hard to find and those who really liked fantasy would have known that kind of stuff.

Concerning Ky-Lin: I knew he was a Chinese Unicorn LONG before the last chapter. It was fun, being able to picture him in a story, where most I have read wouldn't even consider using one as a character.

Concerning Jasper and Dragons in General: The idea that Mary Brown had for her character and that you mention a lot, reminds me of Margaret Weis's works. What little I've read of her stuff, btw. *sweatdrop*

Concerning Boba Fett: In the SW stories I've read of yours with him in them, you've kept the character relatively the same, even if events are different. That's nice. Consistentcy of writing shows a strong talent.

Concerning Luke and the Jedi Code: I could go on and on and on...you addressed the flaws in the code and that's something I've always liked. Though I like Jedi Council Member bashing as well. I don't CARE how cool Yoda is, someone pull his gimmer stick out of his rear! We'll all be happier for it!

Concerning Vader: Where do I start? You really through his character for a loop. I'm not quite sure about this, but if Vader had survived that last battle, there would have been loads of psychological damage, and yet here it is barely addressed. It just bugged me a little. Was wondering where the Vader!angst and Vader!Rage was. Though the idea of Rage, Pain, and Despair being three best friends was quite interesting. I so saw a fanart from that. Also, there would have been a bit of self-doubt, like in Eye of the Storm. Almost wasn't here, or I'm just too tired to notice it (Note: Been reading this for about 6 hours and it's 3:30 am as I type this) When Vader did express self-doubt, Jessa was the one to comfort him more than Luke. And in return, Vader comforted Jessa's self-doubt. *shrugs* Just felt a little off. No flaming meant.

Though your change of Anakin's birth was a welcome one. While I find the idea of a virgin birth interesting, it grates the wrong way quite terribly with Anakin. Jesus is the only one who should really have that miracle. This AU story gave me a nice relief.

And my brain is shutting off. Need to go find something monotonous to do so the rest of me follows. Rest assured that if something else about this story pops into my head, I will come straight to you with it.

Last of all: Wonderful, wonderful story. I am sure I will come back for repeat reads. Keep Writing!
Lielac chapter 32 . 5/8/2009
Jessa is a pwnage, legit (if way too awesome to be completely off the hook) original character. She has a lot of the traits of a Sue, yes, but she has actual FLAWS.

... Yeah. Um.

Okay, let's see...

reborn trilogy, walk like men, now this. Do you by any chance have a thing for Anakin? Or do you just not like the fact that he practically got a Heel Face Door Slam? 'Cause all three stories (reborn trilogy count as 1) I've read from you have Ani NOT. DIE.

Not that I'm complaining... :D
SSC chapter 32 . 2/6/2009
I have never read any of Mary Brown’s books and my knowledge of Star Wars comes mainly from fanfiction since I've only seen the movies once... and yet I thoroughly enjoyed this fic.

Thank you for writing it.

I even cried at the end.