Reviews for On God's Left Hand
Sulhadahne chapter 46 . 3/10/2007
I really love this story. There are almost no Anderson stories out there, and I love the guy. While the paragraphs are sometimes difficult to read, I love the connections and dramas of this story. Hopefully, all will be all right. Please update this story.

Karue Dark chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
I love the story and everything but.._ Sorry, but I do love the story. _...Just not Skey. _
Divine.Animal.Crackers chapter 46 . 12/21/2006

This is probably one of the best that i've read so far. at first, when i saw the amount of chapters, i almost didnt read it. But i started anyway, and it turns out to be fantastic! Come back! and keep it up!
Nikiya Coleman chapter 46 . 12/7/2006
Atrus666 chapter 46 . 5/19/2006
Hey, your story is awesome, i love it, you must update soon so we know what happens between Skey, Malakai, and Anderson! please update.
Narc626 chapter 46 . 5/4/2006
Arg! update soon. this is too good to leave unfinished. I need to know! does skey fully join malakai? update asap.
Narc626 chapter 36 . 5/4/2006
Very good. However I most tell you one major error. If Skey really was a heroin junkie, she would never be able to to much at all. Heroin is such a powerful drug, only doing it once garuntees the rest of your life will be fucked up. Besides she would need therapy the rest of or most of her life just to get over the addiction. she would be essentially incapacitated. Her mind would be shot to fuck too. sorry if it sounds like i;m flaming you, i'm not. I just want you to know. Sorry if I sounded like a jerk in this review.
Narc626 chapter 29 . 5/4/2006
this is a great story! I love it. you know I have a Hellsing story. I would be very humbled if you read and reviewed it for me. I think you will like it.
Narc626 chapter 16 . 5/3/2006
This story is very good. I like it alot.
Narc626 chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
this is pretty good. I will keep reading (runs off to read more)
Imoen Hellgrind chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
o.m.g that is so fawsome!

like you I love hellsing & wolves rain.

so yeah its kinda cool finding some one that likes this

type of anime. but forreal that was the BEST fan fict on

Anderson that ive ever read.

so keep up the good writing im sure that Kohta hirano

would be proud.

forever young,

Imoen hellgrind

Ciao ;)
Narc626 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Very good. I will keep reading.
TornadoReviewer chapter 45 . 2/26/2006
Don't be sorry...I've seen a lot more stories that were totally abbandoned just after few days.

You didn't forget obout the story after such a long time. Two thumbs up

Chapter may be called short but in my opinion it's a nice prelude to a upcomming battle.

Update soon.

Karmaseth chapter 44 . 12/30/2005
::Whistles:: The suspense is building and I'm wondering if Skey's dreams will be fulfilled. Hopefully not, for the sake of them both! The detail in this story is truely amazing, I can really see this happening. Alucard's behavior pertaining to Anderson is especially believable. I can see Alucard (after his line of "only a man can hope to defeat a monster)pushing for Anderson to become more human. Alucard lost much, if not all of his humanity, when he became a vampire. I imagine it would anger him to see someone like Anderson (a man with great potential) throw away their humanity for something as flawed as the Catholic Church (or any church for that matter. I look forward to another chapter and good luck with your Rurouni Kenshin story!
deformityofgod chapter 23 . 12/13/2005
Damn, that girl can fight! (hooray for the classic battle between Anderson and Alucard!) You ish a good writer miss Sphinx, and a good story teller (theres a difference, and your good at both). Damn, and I had to stop reading before the invasion of the Vatican…well, I’ll get to it in the morrow.

I hope when I grow up that I can write just like you (wait a tick…I’m already an adult…)