Reviews for The Tenseiga
hello:
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq. blogspot . com
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
hm...interesting but ya going to need some good angst and action to keep this story interesting cause at this point it looks like a real simple rescue thing and its going to take some real interesting problems to keep it going. I'm real interested to see where this goes.
Ashsmee chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
well hiya! I'm a major Rin and shesshomaru fan, so of course! I love your story! I'd like you to update quick thoughplease?~?~
White Scribe chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
Oh, very nice. I enjoyed that. Despite Sessh being a bit more friendly than usual, you kept him in place for the most part. I liked it. Please continue!
whitney5678 chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
i like it update asap
dragon85 chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Good! Keep it up!
Alanna-the-tai-youkai chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
You seem to have a talent for writing. It is apperant in this fic! So, keep writing. To let this storyline go is a waste! So, you are going by manga? That means the Inu gang has not met Rin-chan yet, correct? Please include an encounter with the Inu gang in your story, please. Oh, that and update. Now. (By, the way, it is not a stupid title. Just so you know.)
ling-chaaan chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
awesome job breeze-chan! really good! it's really hard to find one of these good stories in fanfiction! i actually READ THE WHOLE THING...many people don't do that and they just scan it -_-

but i did! haha just to let you know. its a realy good story ne! i was picturing everything in my mind just like watching the anime! it's awesome~you are so good at writing ne! 3 awesome job-cant wait for updates!