Reviews for Fireflies
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Hahaha! Love IT. ;3
mabidiso chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Oh my god, so funny! Tears running, nose dripping, cheeks scrunched up, eyes crinkled shut - the whole nine yards.
Marikalay chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
So cute!
kspadawan chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
LOL, typical Kakashi. :)
Renleek chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Man I love your short pieces!

God that was lovely, the comparison an contrast between shinobi and fireflies and Kakashi and pervertedness and Iruka is ALL tied together sweetly and summed up. I love this...
oldshoe chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Funny and beautiful. How did the shortest fic I've ever read become one of my favorites? Odd, I think you broke my brain. (: Or at least altered my perseption of drabbles and such.

Thanks for the read.
WhiteAsh chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
..."“…but you still think fireflies are silly?”

“Well… their asses light up. That’s one thing shinobi have over fireflies… unless you’re counting Gai’s spandex’d one...” Kakashi pauses. “Though I am impressed by the thought of spending your entire lifespan trying to get laid. It’s a noble goal.”

“You don’t have a romantic bone in your body, do you?” Iruka comments lightly.

“Come over here and say that.”

And because Iruka knows a lot of things, he does.

It’s a beautiful night, after all."

...

Wow. I will never look at another firefly again without thinking of Gai. Well done! XD
arc.black chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
short, humourous and sweet! i love the line "...their asses light up..." it concludes very nicely.
Reject From The Back Of The Bus chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Aw...how cute!

I love your Kakashi/Iruka stories!

They're always in character and interact so well!
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
"'Well... their asses light up...'"

I'm gonna say that practically makes the fic...but I like the metaphors
firedraygon chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
This is so cute. I love the reference to Gai's spandex. XD Please write more soon!

~firedraygon97
Turin chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
wahh... your fic is the perfect example that good fiction need not be a as long as a novel. n_n a gem! One of the best I've read!
Cassiel Darkmoon chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
perfect characterization of both. beautiful, funny, sweet. *favs it*
Smoking Panda chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
KAWAII!
KimonoQueen chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
It was so serious until 'their asses light up'. That cracked me up. Nice thoughtful!Kakashi there haha very god _ 'Noble goal' my ass!