Reviews for The Push
call me milady chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
This... this... I love you for this. I mean, I love Mousse, but this seemed really in-character and I couldn't help feel sorry for Shampoo, of all people.

This was angsty, but sweet. Great job.
rekahneko chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
This is so sad, but does really capture what I always thought of Mousse.

I always feel so bad for him (Ryoga is my favorite character though). I can also really see Shampoo acting the way she does - holding onto her honor as if it were the only thing important.

Good job!

(-:
Blissofai chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
omg, this is so sad and sweet. you should right a happier fic- but this is really good; im going to add it to my favs. keep on the good work!
Ninnik Nishukan chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
When they did visit (Ukyo always dutifully out in front and holding Ryoga's hand) they usually had one more child than last time, which Ranma found scary.

...this from the the guy who has SEVEN children? :) Funny.

I love it.

I liked the story, which had some interesting points, but I have to agree with that other reviewer, the Baron, when he/she said that it starts feeling less like a story towards the end. The reader doesn't really get sucked in because you talk about all these other people instead of Mousse and Shampoo, whom it seemed as if the story was going to focus on, and you don't go into much detail.

But then again, I may not know where you wanted to go with this story, and we don't always have to flesh everything out. Short can be very interesting, too. I like your style.

I think it was very well-written, anyway.

Keep writing!
Baron Hausenpheffer chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Eh, pretty good. Toward the end, it started sounding less like a story and more like "this is how I would've ended it", but overall pretty good. Nice writing!
Haruka Kamiya chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
spur of the moment is pretty good when you put your mind to it. and that's what you did. good job.
Blackrose Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
I think you did it justtice just fine. I really like this piece!

Blackrose