Reviews for A Different Attitude
DarkVoid116 chapter 15 . 2/26/2014
Angst, drama, everything in between. A truly incredible final chapter.

It had me crying a little in the beginning, especially with Videl's emotions and Goku and Vegeta trying to convince the Kai to do things differently..

Prae Validus is a pretty interesting alias for Gohan to enter the tournament under. I can't wait to read the Trunks/Pan romance sequel, it should be good.

The Pan/Gohan talk was most excellent. I was really happy. Did he realize Pan was his daughter at the time, though?

And what, did Piccolo realize Prae Validus was actually Gohan?

The Hercule/Videl confrontation really, really salvages Hercule's character. I'm glad he realized his daughter truly, actually loved Gohan.

DarkVoid116 chapter 14 . 2/26/2014
Well...this is pretty sad :( I wish Gohan hadn't had to die in the process.

I loved Gohan and Videl giving into their needs, desires, once more, the day before the tournament. Waiting until after the tournament evidently would've meant not at all, unless he's revived.

Goku and Vegeta are going to need to see the err of their ways next chapter and feel guilty for causing this fight. Or, at least, I hope so.

I'm happy just Mika and Gohan figured out that Videl is pregnant. It's extremely saddening that he had to do the Gohan-sacrifice, that he had to kill himself to rid the world of Buu, but it fits well with the angstiness of this story.

Amazing chapter!
DarkVoid116 chapter 13 . 2/26/2014
Hey, Chi Chi has somewhat of an idea, now! I'm happy about that. I really, really like Chi Chi being a reasonable, loving mother. It's one of my favorite things in fanfiction.

The GhVi scenes in the past few chapters have been intense and steamy, and I hope they continue. I'm so glad Videl brings genuine, long-lasting smiles to Gohan's face. It makes me super happy.

DarkVoid116 chapter 12 . 2/26/2014
So, Gohan just left his room and went to have sex with Videl? They both lost their virginities to one another? Yay!

I'm sure Mika will have sensed this occur and will know. Goten might too. Who knows, Mr. Satan might catch them in the morning, too.

I'm so happy they finally had sex, too! I was surprised by Videl's confession of love, though. It seems a little rushed in that respect..
DarkVoid116 chapter 11 . 2/26/2014
Hey, cool, they've kissed! Now to see how Gohan reacts to this, whether he tries to shun her, or accepts her.

If he does retreat into his shell, Mika is going to be confused and that'll be incentive for him to possibly act like nothing's weird, or something.

Is he actually fertile? Given Pan's existence in canon, I'm assuming you'll just play this off as Gohan's insecurities and worries, or something..

DarkVoid116 chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
Mika is Saiyaman? Lol, that is something I didn't quite see coming..

Vegeta overreacting about school was cool, since Vegeta and Gohan weren't close in canon but the Saiyan Prince had a harsh reaction anyway..

Videl/Gohan has so much drama as a coupling right now. They're just dancing circles around one another..
DarkVoid116 chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
I wish Gohan and Videl would stop dancing around their feelings for one another and emotions. They both clearly like one another yet absolutely refuse to acknowledge it, and it's extremely frustrating to read xD

That said, I really enjoyed the bit at the end of this chapter with Super Saiyan Gohan; if he indulges his emotional needs at times and gets to be around Videl as a Super Saiyan, that could work.

DarkVoid116 chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
That competitive edge is going to come into handy as the story progresses. Gohan does not like to lose and I really like that about him. Neither does Videl; that's probably why they occupy spots 1a and 1b for me, and are my favorite two characters in any anime, manga, video game, sitcom, television series, movie, or book, ever.

Hopefully Gohan opens up a little to Videl in the near future. Excellent chapter! Loved it!
DarkVoid116 chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
The Sons had made an impact! What's it with you an awesome lines towards the end of your chapters?

It was pretty cool to see Erasa notice Gohan first, flip out, then have them all be in one class- Gohan, Videl, Mika, Erasa, and Sharpner, that is. We even get to see a nice Mika/Jaycock brawl scene..

Great chapter! Can't wait to see how the indifferent attitude begins to melt away and Videl worms her way into his heart.
DarkVoid116 chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
Reciprocated, eh? I find it cool that both of their definitions of attractive have irreversibly changed since meeting one another. Videl and Gohan are made for one another, and that instantaneous sexual energy made me pretty happy.

It's about time Gohan and Mika attend high school. I'm assuming both instantly become among the most attractive students at the school?

I also liked Vegeta teasing Gohan and Erasa teasing Videl about that CC meeting. 'twas cool.

DarkVoid116 chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
Yay, Gohan and Videl have made eye contact! They haven't met, but there was definite sexual tension and sexual energy in that room.

I'm super happy about Gohan and Vegeta's budding friendship. I like how Gohan knew to toy around with him a little to get a serious rise out of the older warrior, and get him to agree to their sparring partners arrangement.

Introducing Videl was cool. Her admitting Gohan is very, very handsome and probably amongst the most handsome men she'd ever met made me happy.

Great chapter!
DarkVoid116 chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
Dr. Jekyll is wrestling Hyde for my pride is one of the all-time great lines. I assume it's from a song, but still...

Gohan releasing all of his rage, powering up, reaching his absolute limits is something I always love reading about. So many authors depict him differently, but if there's one thing for sure, it's that Gohan has an otherworldly amount of strength. He's /insanely/ powerful, as are Vegeta and Goku. Different descriptions always make me smile, and you did it pretty well. Watching it in the anime was emotional enough, but this chapter also made me happy..

Cool on introducing Videl, too, even if just briefly..

DarkVoid116 chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
Good chapter. Short, but good. I like Piccolo so far; his advice seems excellent and his overall demeanor towards helping Gohan is what the kid needs.

Are we going to see a timeskip? How about training with Vegeta? I'm really interested to see where this goes.
DarkVoid116 chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
So yeah, that indifference to the world is going to be key if/when he attends High School, which I assume is coming at some point.

I'm not big on siblings for Gohan, but Mika in this fic, Mia in boboleta's State of Indifference, and a small handful of others are okay with me.

Nice job.
DarkVoid116 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
You know, this is a little different from emoGohan fics I've normally read, in that usually Gohan's indifference or hate for the world, what ever you'd like to call it, stems from his resentment of his father. Disturbed Savior, One Miffed Delivery Boy, Life after deaths, and many other fics follow in that stride. This is different though. Mika and Chi Chi combined have seemed to make Gohan forgive himself, but he's just removed himself emotionally it seems. Kinda like he's lost his faith in humanity.

I hope he and Vegeta become strong sparring partners and friends. That'd be cool. Of course, the other Z fighters should be around at times.

Nice open.