Reviews for A Different Attitude
supersaiyaman chapter 14 . 2/5/2012
good fanict it is the way it is suposed to be with gohan being stronger and more confedent..not wanting to hide as much as he did in dragonballz his identaty i mean.
supersaiyaman chapter 12 . 2/4/2012
i believe in life it is important to go with your fealings on out with good judgment of outer words i think the way Yugo have gohan going right now is on the right path. the right path is often the most treturus adn difacult on to travel.i like the way you are not making gohan or vedel seam geeky like they did with the series in the saiyaman saga.
supersaiyaman chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
i hope you show gohan and vegetas progresson as supersaiyans and fighters.i know it takes a lot to gain that kind of trength and i would like to see a good spar betwean the 2 of them. vegeta and gohan.
supersaiyaman chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
this is agood fanfict but one of the things i do not like is in fanfiction they always skip the traning and go sevral years later or around it.i would like to see how they trained.
supersaiyaman chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
gohan relly shouldnt be like this at all i hope vegeta can help far i like the way gohan is .no offence to him of course but it is more realistic of like someone should feal after a loved one dies from this lest that is somewhat how i felt whene it happened to story keap up the good work.
supersaiyaman chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
gohan nead st ostop blaming himself hard i know sometimes but that is wabht he has to do. good fanfict to far i relly think keaping up their skills is a good should never let their skills degrade over time.
GohanSSJ2x chapter 15 . 3/7/2010
A TRUE G/V CLASSIC. I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE MAKE MORE G/V FAN FICTS
Gargoyal chapter 15 . 12/4/2009
I must say, I was quiet disappointed to see Gohan disappear for such a long time after the build up of him being reluctant to get into the relationship for that reason.

Still, I enjoyed reading this even though it is quiet old.
DigimonTamersFan chapter 15 . 6/24/2009
pretty good story.
chaostheory1989 chapter 9 . 4/3/2008
loving the story and this chapter stuck out to me as a good one, especially with Goham teasing Videl a bit near the end and HURRAH another British Fanfic writer so many yanks (not got anything against them however got some good american friends)
dbz-lover91 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Hi,

well I think this fic is unique. VERY sad at times, I must admit.

Also, I think it is very interesting how you've paralleled Gohan's absence with Goku's. Seven years, huh? Bet that was no coincidence.

Anyway good job!

Continue writing!
mbshadow chapter 15 . 12/7/2007
i didn't really care for what you did in the last two chapters but overall this was one of the best stories i've ever read great job.
Jeppe7 chapter 15 . 4/20/2007
Even though your stories are always good, I have to say that you are a cruel CRUEL (wo)man (?)! I mean, it's good to have a happy ending , but I personaly would've liked it better if the supreme Kai wouldn't have been such a DICK! Or at least Gohan could've come home in a year or two, instead of SEVEN (and a half) FUCKING YEARS! Besides, that's exactly what Goku did, (which you of course allready knew...) and some way when he did it (in original) it was OK, but Gohan was just being an ASS... But that's just my oppinion.
Jeppe7 chapter 12 . 4/20/2007
Y'know... I've been telling every other writer on this page that "Sex sells!", and I think your story is one of THE best I've ever read, but... I think that you could've/should've stretched those few days into few weeks or months, 'cause that's just a little bit too fast... I think...
Anonymous chapter 4 . 2/8/2007
Actually, that's not what Toriyama said at all. He simply said that he never made any female saiyans transform into Super Saiyans because he couldn't figure out what they would look like. I think that at least implies capability.
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »