Reviews for A Different Attitude
krista chapter 5 . 8/14/2005
Update please! All the more...nothing less!
Shadow Dreamer 27 chapter 5 . 8/14/2005
Wow! You continue to amaze me! This story is so cool! You write really well and I can't wait for the next chapter!

Note: Login and go to the 'reviews' page and enable annonymous reviewing. You'll get more reviews if you do. Most readers don't have accounts so they can't review if it's disabled. Some who do have accounts are sometimes too lazy to login. And if someone flames you annonymously you can always delete that review.

Most of my reviews are from annonymous readers and I haven't had a flame...yet.

Anyway, Keep up the good work! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. You've wet my appetite! Now I want more!
Shadow Dreamer 27 chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
Awesome chapter! I hope you update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!
ShenronTheGreat chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
Don't get discouraged. Your story is going really great so far. And the Mika character is cool too. I've thought of writing a fanfic about Gohan with a sister, but I don't have time to write. So far I've only come accross a few stories with Gohan having any siblings at all. I think it would be a good twist in the fanfic world to have a few more. Please keep up your fic. -ShenronTheGreat
Shadow Dreamer 27 chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
I actually like the twin thing. But if you really have to take it down and delete the twin, then I suggest using either 18 or Vegeta as a plot catalyst(I don't think that would be cliche, but it could be really hard because both of them are quiet and don't show emotion). You could even use Dende (that would definitely be cliche free). Rather Dende than anyone else in my opinion.

The little guardian can even talk to Gohan telepathically, that's a bonus! Gohan wouldn't even have to go to the lookout to talk.

I still think the twin thing is cool, because it's completely original. And I don't think you should be too worried about developing a character for her, just base her upon someone else. Someone you know, or another character you know quite well. It will be easier that way, and the only difference would be the name.

In essence, stay with the twin or use Dende (in my opinion). Good luck! It's your desicion and no matter what you decide I'm still gonna read your story!
Shadow Dreamer 27 chapter 2 . 7/5/2005
When's the next chapter coming? It's an awesome story so far! Seriously, I can't wait to see how this story plays out! I really like the idea of Gohan having a twin.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Update as soon as you can.
Taki-Sama chapter 2 . 7/4/2005
nice chapter... _
The Orange Rat chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Toriyama never said that a female couldn't go SSJ.
isthisonetaken chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
This is a good start. Question. Is Gohan going to go gothic like in the future?
Shadow Dreamer 27 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Awesome story! I need the next chapter!

Update soon! Update soon! Update soon! Update soon!

Please?