Reviews for Outage
qwerty chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
I love this story, becase of the realisam you are able to put in to the charactores.
CherryCoke chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
This is extremely good! Although I'm not a fan of Sandi, I like the way you made her not "the bad guy." (Or gal, in this case.) Good job!
Roger E. Moore chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
A really great "Daria" story, great because it showcases characters other than Daria, it keeps them perfectly in character, it allows the characters to grow naturally through interaction, and it handles conversation like a masterwork, letting it flow. Writing a story about two people trapped in an elevator and talking about stuff is VERY HARD. This one makes it look simple. Damn.
angel of mercy chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
good very insightful lol keep it up
Blue Fish and Bitter-Sweet Regrets chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
I think this is now one of my FAVORITE "Daria" fanfics. Despite Daria herself, this story shows a new in-depth view toward other characters: Jane and Sandi. We are [or at least I was] made more aware of Sandi's nature, portraid by other authors as *nothing* BUT stuck-up and shallow. It's a relief to see that someone decided to thrust deeper into the "Daria" characters and their worlds, and add a bit of color to the, at times, black and white personalities of Lawndale. I'm hoping to see another fanfic by Mike Yamiolkoski *VERY* soon.
Britt chapter 1 . 5/17/2001
This is great. I loved the interaction between the characters; they behaved just the way I'd imagine them too. Well done! :D
Ashitaka chapter 1 . 5/3/2001
Not bad for a first try. Who am I kidding, that was wonderful. You really have these characters down pat. Its a shame that Daria is ending after this season. If it were continuing, you could have submitted some of your stories. They are that good.
The Blue Cynic chapter 1 . 5/3/2001
"If I had an awards program (and who knows, I may just start one sometime), I would definitely nominate this for Best Canon Fic..." - the_blue_cynic/mikeyami_
Shoebleu chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
The story about Jane and Sandi reminds me of _The Breakfast Club_. Interesting premise, and you kept everybody in character in unusual situations, which is always a trick. Keeping the subplots to a minimum and focusing on a few characters were good choices, and the story turned out really well. Very nice little ficlet.
juicypooh chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
i loved this story alot i felt like i was watching the show on tv good work keep it up i hoe to be reading a whole lot more of your works
Oh look I didnt sign in fuck who cares chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
Good,

apocalyptica are good too...anyway I cant say much, anyways, bye
Griffinmon chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
Ahaha! That's really good! I enjoyed this alot! Your portray them wonderully! Great story.
punkchick182 chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
that had to be one of the coolest daria fanfics ever. bravah!
Yogi1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
Interesting and good. A-.
Adi chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
I liked your story. Sandi was a little deeper than I can imagine her, but you captured everything else really well. Congratulations.

-Adi