Reviews for Quinnderella
Wildgoose1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
Mtv should have come begging to make this one an actual episode. :)
CherryCoke chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
This is very good, I like it a lot. _ I've never particularly liked the story Cinderella, but you managed to make it entertaining. 6 out of 5 stars!
Reina del boligrafo chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
I like the take on an old fairy tale. *grins evilly* Plus, it's good to see Quinn get hers. Now for Sandi and Tiffany. I didn't mention Stacie b/c I have no beefs with her.
Reina del boligrafo chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
Roger E. Moore chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
I really wish this had been filmed. Damn! I read this and laughed and laughed and laughed, and I don't laugh at much these days. It would be impossible to list all the in-jokes, all of them right on target. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Hal chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
I'd have to agree with everyone else; characterisation was spot on. More importantly, this was damned funny and goes to show that proofreading and betaing your work makes a huge, huge difference in its quality. Kudos for making my Monday afternoon that little bit more enjoyable.
Divamercury chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
I really enjoyed this. Happy Holidays!
Rendia chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
Umm, I hate to disappoint you, but there are at least one or two other Daria/Cinderella on FF.n alone. Don't worry though, I think this one was the best... although it did come rather close to having a disgustingly sappy ending... Oh well, such is life and fanfics. Good job.
Sakiko chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
Loved this story... everyone was in character, too!
Devi chapter 1 . 5/20/2001
Wow. This was really good. Looks like a lot of time was put into this fic. Great job!
dftykjdf chapter 1 . 5/17/2001
love the title!
Mallow Ornitier chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
I loved it! This is one of the few well-done crossovers I've ever read... and it worked so well with the Daria cast. Every one was in-character while still staying true to the original story... or most of it. 10/10
Maid Easy chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
*claps her hands in glee* Ohohoh, that was brilliant, everybody was in character, the punchlines were in place, it was good, cept that bit with the shoes...the pinkest to not pinkest? Hell, anyways, U could have given them that much credit...anyways oh well, wow Im impressed...that was good...

*gush* *gush* *admire* *admire* *drop dead*
Griffinmon chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
AHAHA! That's was really funny! I like this alot! Grrreeeaatt fic!
Sydney chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
The story was great! The characters still stayed true to their personalities. I LOVED IT!