Reviews for Never Again
KirsteinBae chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
Im crying that was so sad! Poor Jakotsu! He just wants to be free and love Bankotsu
Jenno chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
I didn't mind the story but it lacked depth to it. I liked the pairing but I'm an inuyasha fan so :3 I think the idea overall was good, I just couldn't get into it.
Al'Licia Wynn chapter 7 . 6/12/2010
I liked the chapter, I'm not going to hide my contempt for Jakotsu. Especially since a WOMAN of all things saved his ass, and yet he's still a misogynistic poo particle. Overall I'm liking the story, and I can't wait to read more!
Al'Licia Wynn chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
I'm proud of myself because I know what happened! Anyway, cute chapter, I like the fact the Inuyasha eats dog food. I laughed when I read the part about the bacon. I can't wait to read more.
Al'Licia Wynn chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
I don't like Renkotsu either. Why does he treat Tsubaki the way he does, and why does she put up with it. Although the part with him in the car and the pedestrians was pretty funny. I've thought about doing that a few times. Anyway, cool imagery, sucky misogynists, great chapter.
Al'Licia Wynn chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
I definitely don't like Jakotsu. He's not as big of a douche turkey as Hiten, but he's getting there. While I'm not a big fan of the usage of slurs, I do like the fact the the girls took up for themselves. I liked this chapter.
Al'Licia Wynn chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
I see what you did there with the rubber ducks. Yeah, Bankotsu's shot at redeeming himself is looking grim. Although I do like his sneakiness. That was totally full of win. I don't like the fact that the women are vapid, but this chapter is very well written.
Al'Licia Wynn chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I'm still reading to get a feel for Bankotsu(I'll start fresh with him and ignore the whining). He seems to be a caring and sweet character. However I don't like his sexist view of women.
K chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
A very good start to a story; it is funny, and engaging. Like the beginning of many stories, this chapter does not reveal much about what follows it, but keeps the reader curious and wanting more.
chocolatemaltesers chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
really well-written intro and not over done either
Jenny chapter 24 . 12/22/2009
wow, very emotional. impressive really.
Jenny chapter 8 . 12/22/2009
Inuyasha is just getting more and more uncomfortable. Just makes it funnier for us.
Jenny chapter 6 . 12/22/2009
people can b so cruel
Jenny chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
Hates women. It sounds like you hun.
Jenny chapter 2 . 12/21/2009