Reviews for Blood on the Moon
nma5 chapter 13 . 6/14
First, I read all 13 chapters and I love it this story is so cool you have to update this, please! I think that Ryou is in love with Anzu & I believe that he has another personality lurking within himself causing harm to himself and attacking Mari., Marik he's a horny nut for Anzu and won't stop until he has forced her or is caught. Bakura I believe also has some feelings for her too and she him.

By the way why do you use her Japanese name and the American names of the others, I like her American name better (Tea) so if possible please use it if not that's fine.

Please Please update this story i will keep it as my favorite and follow it.

Thank you!
An outdated meme chapter 13 . 12/30/2016
I really like this story! Please update soon!
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 13 . 7/5/2016
I forgot how popular Bakura/Anzu/Ryou used to be! I was going through old authors when I saw this. I don't think I ever read this one (maybe because I thought she was going to be with Ryou...), but you can definitely see the difference between the first chapters and this one! :) It's an awesome improvement and it felt like so much was going on in this chapter. It's been too long since I've last read a Bakura/Anzu story. I was squeeing a bit through the tender moments.
Devin Trinidad chapter 11 . 6/23/2015
Oh my gosh...an update! Is this really true?

Anyway, this was a great chapter because we get to see the boys being overprotective morons, Bakura is still getting on everyone's nerves, and Ryou is still sickly as ever. (Poor guy can't catch a break.) I hope you update.

Preferably sooner rather than another ten years.

I hope to see you more active because there are more stories you have to finish.

Welcome back.
Akatsuki's Kyuubi chapter 10 . 5/13/2015
More please!
ladypennywise chapter 10 . 1/17/2015
Azureshipping, PLEASE!
*cry* *die* T.T
ladypennywise chapter 9 . 1/17/2015
┬┐Seto and Serenidad?
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOO! D':
PLEASE NO!
*Azureshipping, pls* :3
ladypennywise chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
That ...
than cruel, they made me want to mourn x'D
Why? I supported this couple with all my being; 3;
ladypennywise chapter 3 . 1/17/2015
Beatiful!
I love this fanfic!
Sorry if my English is horrible, but I'm Latina haha
Guest chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
0-0 I just read this from start to finish. I couldn't stop.
PandaTeddyClaws chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Okay , last night I had a dream about this story. Now normally I'm a very patient person, but when my sub-concise starts wanting an update ,l tend to get a little edgy
Long story short
PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE! UPDATE!
RandomObserver chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
I wasn't too sure about this story when I started reading it, but you definetly won me over.

It's interesting reading a story in first person narritive and you're keeping the characters in their normal persona's which I definetly like. (claps)

I currently have three guess's as to who Anzu's stalker is -

Marik: Mariks sudden obsesion with Anzu could be fueling his darker side into his own twisted possesiveness of her (because he's a total phsycopath)

: After the recent chapter this predator seems less likely to be the stalker, but I still don't thrust him

3. Ryou: The headaches, constant illnes, Marik attacked by a Bakura look alike, it leaves me wondering about the cute little hikari.

I should probably point out that I support Anzu with any of these guys:

( definetly my favoufite pairing)

( If he wasn't such an ass they could be happy together)

( same as Marik)

Marik( because he's a total phsycopath)...cough

Well I think I've told you enough about my life story( it's hard to be sarcastic when typing) So I hope to read more from you soon and look forward to your next update
Guest chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
Hmmm, after thus chapter I think I will,

Slap serenity,

Punch Kaiba,

Hug Anzu,

Root on for Bakura because he was nice to Anzu. GO VEXSHIPPING!

I sincerely hope Kaiba's just using serenity to make Anzu jealous. I hate silentshipping. -.-'

Nothing against serenity but she was really insensitive to anzus feelings in this chapter. Same goes for Kaiba.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
Hmm, after this chapter I think I will...

Slap serenity in the face,

Punch Kaiba in the nose,

Give Anzu a hug,

And root on for Bakura
Guest chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
UPDATE FIR THE LOVE OF GOD!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »