Reviews for Blood on the Moon
Guest chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
0-0 I just read this from start to finish. I couldn't stop.
PandaTeddyClaws chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Okay , last night I had a dream about this story. Now normally I'm a very patient person, but when my sub-concise starts wanting an update ,l tend to get a little edgy
Long story short
PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE! UPDATE!
RandomObserver chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
I wasn't too sure about this story when I started reading it, but you definetly won me over.

It's interesting reading a story in first person narritive and you're keeping the characters in their normal persona's which I definetly like. (claps)

I currently have three guess's as to who Anzu's stalker is -

Marik: Mariks sudden obsesion with Anzu could be fueling his darker side into his own twisted possesiveness of her (because he's a total phsycopath)

: After the recent chapter this predator seems less likely to be the stalker, but I still don't thrust him

3. Ryou: The headaches, constant illnes, Marik attacked by a Bakura look alike, it leaves me wondering about the cute little hikari.

I should probably point out that I support Anzu with any of these guys:

( definetly my favoufite pairing)

( If he wasn't such an ass they could be happy together)

( same as Marik)

Marik( because he's a total phsycopath)...cough

Well I think I've told you enough about my life story( it's hard to be sarcastic when typing) So I hope to read more from you soon and look forward to your next update
Guest chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
Hmmm, after thus chapter I think I will,

Slap serenity,

Punch Kaiba,

Hug Anzu,

Root on for Bakura because he was nice to Anzu. GO VEXSHIPPING!

I sincerely hope Kaiba's just using serenity to make Anzu jealous. I hate silentshipping. -.-'

Nothing against serenity but she was really insensitive to anzus feelings in this chapter. Same goes for Kaiba.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
Hmm, after this chapter I think I will...

Slap serenity in the face,

Punch Kaiba in the nose,

Give Anzu a hug,

And root on for Bakura
Guest chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
UPDATE FIR THE LOVE OF GOD!
SeaOfLight chapter 10 . 11/12/2011
Awesome! :)

I used to go under the name ladythief15, back when I first made an account all those years ago. I loved your stories! (I was a character in one of your fanfics actually! Haha.. I think it was called, "Beneath the Desert Sands" or something.)

I'm back on and am excited to start writing again. I'm currently working on my first ever Anzu/Bakura fic that I have wanted to write for years but never have...

Anyways, hello again after all these years. Glad to see you're still writing! :) It's nice to see the "classics" as I like to call them. (Now if only most of Tasha3's stories didn't get deleted.. grr.)

Great story, though! Hope you update soon!
EgyptianSoul.88 chapter 10 . 6/17/2011
YAAAY! an update! sooo happy! I love this story!
anon chapter 10 . 6/16/2011
oh my god thank you thank you thank you for updating ) love this chapter even if seto is a jerk, love ryou and bakura youve got their characters nailed ) keep up the good work and please update again soon.. dont fell pressured or anything i just love your story and no-one on this pairing (or tea/yami bakura) has seemed to updated in centuries haha )

xx
anon chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
OH MY GOD!

this needs updating i love this story its amazing!

! hehe please update xx
Lazy Cat 44 chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
I like it!

I noticed your writting skills have increased since the first chapter. Congrats on that.

Some parts of this story just had me laughing for ten minutes... So good job on humor, I almost laughed so hard that I cried tears when I read the whole 'Bakura having sex with a corpse.' Still makes me laugh thinking back on it.T-T

I wonder who Anzu's mysterious stalker is...

*Gasp* is it possible that Bakura has FEELINGS for Anzu?

Anyway good chapter, and I hope you keep making good chapters! :)

Continue the humor, drama and whatever-gender-that-the-weird-stalker-thing-is.

Byebye!
Idon'treallyusethissitesoyeah chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
Hey! I recognize the chapters titles! They're from the song "It's not a fashion statement, It's a deathwish" by MCR! I LOVE THAT SONG! XD
Tongi chapter 9 . 9/27/2009
That was a LONG wait. Whew!

Just to let you know, I'm definately still reading :) You've REALLY improved on your grammar and general storytelling, and made the characters more believable. I'm really enjoying this story so far. I just wish you can update more often. I'm really eager to see who Anzu's mystery killer is, and feel really sympathetic for her unrequited love for Kaiba.

Thanks for not giving up on this story. It's one of my favourites ;)

Keep it up!
Kaja-Wolf chapter 8 . 7/19/2009
Love it! Tea's sarcasm and outburts are hilarious. I hope you update soon :D
Ryan B chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
glad to see you updated; i was getting worried you had discontinued. I think Anzu is a little strange.. but maybe girls are naturally strange. I wouldnt know :)