Reviews for I Promise
Queen Vegetarian chapter 36 . 7/9
finally all 36 chapters! n u finally spelled ultimecia right! * ff8 victory fanfare plays* is that it is it over? amazing job n i jus want u 2 know that this has definitely made #3 on my top 10 best fanfictions i read overall... good luck to u in life...u inspired me to start my own fanfiction
Queen Vegetarian chapter 25 . 7/9
yay! my selphie got some airtime!
Queen Vegetarian chapter 24 . 7/9
it is I...tacoluvinmaniac7...but upgraded,..,..enough about jus happy my devil-of-a-character rinny mite still be alive ...cuz her 1st death wasnt gruesome...i love this fic n i hope ur life is goin well... –
tacoluvinmaniac7 chapter 21 . 7/9
isnt it Esthar? u said Ester...n why was Ch.20 so depressing...u made me cry... poor guys...they jus cnt catch a break...n 1 more thing... i personally think u should give selphie more attention...she is my fav ff female my opinion anyways
JadeAlmasy chapter 36 . 5/29/2012
Wow i finally found time to read this and let me tell you, It was worth the wait.

It was pretty cool seeing Squall's past with Seifer's thoughts on the events. I really hope that we get to see Seifer's past, I would love to see Squall's thoughts/comments on the things that Seifer has done.

I hope that things are getting better for you and your family.

Cerulean Twin chapter 36 . 5/26/2012
Oh wow, I remember reading this ages ago, I'm so glad you continued with it, though I had to re-read the entire thing xDD
Ear chapter 36 . 4/15/2012
I'm so sorry to hear about the sadness in your life. I'm person who doesn't belive in happy endings but I like to read them to give me hope. Anyway at the end of the day, you are more imporatnat than some story. So take as much as time as you need and if you don't finish the story, who cares. What is most important is you! I've suffered with depression for seven years. I'm getting better but only due to intense therapy. Anyway what i'm saying life sucks, healing takes time. Take time for yourself.

I hope your grandfather and father rest in peace and my prays are with you and your family.
Risika Kiisu Seto chapter 36 . 3/25/2012

...I woulda reviewed earlier, but I'm a lazy b!tch. True story. Well, not me being a b!tch, but... Aw, whatever.

Earlier in the story, there were many, many, many, MANY times I wanted to reach in the fic and slap Seifer, screeching (not shouting, but screeching, like a that spelled right?) at him, "SEIFER, YOU FCUKING IDIOT, STOP BABBLING LIKE A HYNE-D MN BABOON AND LISTEN TO WHAT SQUALL IS SAYING! HE PROBABLY HAS SOMETHING SERIOUS TO SAY! J3SUS CHR!ST!"

...Yeah... So... I can't wait to see what happens next! this has completely captured my intrest and my suspense! I NEED MORE! MY BRAIN IS STARVING! IT ISN'T GETTING ANY NURISHMENT BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY FICS TO READ! DX

...Note to self: don't pull an all-nighter so you can read/look for fan fics... XD Too hyper!

sally-dark chapter 36 . 3/22/2012

Just finished re-reading the entire story including the new chapter, even with the long absence I'm impressed that the flow of the story is still just the same and works perfectly, hopefully you won't take as long for your next update but needless to say there are still some of us that will be waiting anxiously no matter how long it takes.

This chapter covered off a lot of loose ends in squalls past, I like some of the things you changed and how you managed to alter the original story but still keep true to the points that make Squall the way he is. 3 I'm totally going to have to send you an email, after all you can't completely re-read a story with missing pieces. D
LoveAzure chapter 36 . 3/21/2012
Heeeyyyy~ first thing first, i simply love your fic. Seriously. i couldn't stop reading. I just love SeiferxSquall pairing XD It's interesting how people in few fics refers Squall as "Ice Princess", a lil OOC but not far from their actual personalities (i think) not complaining of course. The story gets interesting with each chapter. Overall review, its a great fic and i can't wait for the next update hopefully soon ehehe oh and, if it's not too late to ask for the *ahem* lemony goodness heheh could you please send it? its loveazure10

asialisek chapter 36 . 3/19/2012
Aaaw, you know us fans, we love follow the story cuz we luvz it, and we of course love you cuz you wrote it. :D

So life, and all those other things happen!, They just do.

The saddest things, ever, however, are 1. when an author disappears without a word & 2. When enough stuff happens that a story won't get finished - ever. :( THAT is reason to cry.

So please take it easy, but don't forget about us? ( Д)

And Ew.. zombie breath ... Bleh

(looking forward, always, to the next chapter)
SeiferAlmasy'sLover86 chapter 36 . 3/15/2012
I've been waiting for an update for this. It was a really good chapter. I feel sorry for Squall though. Anyways, great chapter. I can't wait until the next one. _ You're doing a good job with this story.
Squall chapter 35 . 1/18/2012
Hey... Are going to finish this or not, dumbass...? *g*

SeiferAlmasy'sLover86 chapter 35 . 12/26/2011
I don't know if I've reviewed this yet. But, hey, I'm loving this story! I can't until the next chapter. :) Great work with this fic.
anna banana panda chapter 31 . 9/28/2011
Wow, I really just can't stop reading this, it's awesome!

And also lemons would be appreciated