Reviews for Worst Birthday
Mizuroze chapter 12 . 9/20/2005
T_T, it was so awsome, I loved every last word, I'm so glad you wrote that story, please read mine sometime, even if it's in a long time.
Thief-FullMetalAlchemist-girl chapter 12 . 9/12/2005
I don't know how you do it but your story always make me cry. Sometimes for sad things and sometimes for really good but touching things -

I gues i'll read your other story's 2 soon!

Cya! Thief-Joelle
Galleria chapter 11 . 9/1/2005
AW!K-YUTE!imma miss this fic. i had a great time reading it. i waited forever n ever n ever n ever... well w/e it was a remarkable n unique fic. Biez!

~Galleria
Thief-FullMetalAlchemist-girl chapter 11 . 8/31/2005
aw i wishd it didnt end but everything gotta end one time :S

Well i liked the story -

byby
Sirenofthenight chapter 9 . 8/26/2005
I really like this story.
Mizuroze chapter 10 . 8/18/2005
Good chapter, but I think you need to spice up the next chapter. It's getting kinda boring.
Galleria chapter 10 . 8/16/2005
aw poor mai she blames herself!:( this was a great chappie btw!u have ta update soon!
Thief-FullMetalAlchemist-girl chapter 10 . 8/16/2005
Oh i know i say this everytime when i revieuw but i love your story

You know in almost every chap it makes me cry its so sad what happend to Joey.

and i will take a look at you new story ;)

please update soon
Mizuroze chapter 9 . 8/10/2005
Yay, please write more, I wanna keep reading it, most of the other stories I read the authors haven't written anymore, and I'm starting to get bored.
Thief-FullMetalAlchemist-girl chapter 9 . 8/9/2005
aww por Joey never whanted this to hapen to him *snif*

I realy like rhe story more and more pleas update soon and keep up the good work
Galleria chapter 9 . 8/9/2005
AWESOME!so he IS stuck!oh now wut? What'll mai do? Will she cry n cry? or will she not? Okies imma jus lookin 4 updates n urs is the onli one ive found. So NOW imma go back n read the second summer of the sisterhood ottp!Biez!update soon ma friend!imma luvin this story!
YAMIGIRL3 chapter 8 . 8/3/2005
awe. poor Joey! well this was cool. awe, Serenity i'm sure Joey will make it...hopefully. anyway yeah i wouldn't mind a few more chapters(that would be awesome) well update .
Galleria chapter 8 . 8/3/2005
aw how k-yute!poor poor Joey!i feel so sad 4 him!Yugi n serenity sure r worried. Porr them too! WHY DID THE KAIBA'S HAVE TA DIE?wait did i check that in ma last reveiw 2?lemme check*checks reveiw page*yupp i did. newayz i feel so sry 4 them!:( lol. Newayz update son!
Mizuroze chapter 8 . 8/2/2005
It's sad, but I just can't stop reading, so please, keep writing, I want to know what happens to Joey. I really wan to know. Please keep writng. T_T
anonymous Jewel chapter 8 . 8/2/2005
Bonjour! Tres bien on this chapter! Responding to your note at the end: I think that you should add in the other characters! It would be interesting to have Mai come back, too... The more chapters the better!-