Reviews for Scum of the earth
Salkiethia chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I think you captured Noa pretty well. There are a couple of instances in the story where it doesn't flow properly because you're telling instead of narrating, but for the most part it's a good read.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
I liked this fic. It was very interesting. You had Noah's personality written so well that I could imagine him actually saying this, and I can definitely understand why his tone of voice is so bitter. Keep up the good work.
LambSam chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
I like your story. I understand why Noa would feel this way. It very much in cannon.
WillowHawk89 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
okay first of all how dare you say all these bad things about my story when your story needs work too.

Kisara i didn't even know who the hell that is, so you can bug off because i wanted my story to be like the way it is.

i was one of the best students in my english class, so i dont make many grammar errors and i dont really care if i make small errors i am only 15 and i have the rest of my life to make my grammar improve.

your story was boring make somthing more interesting next time would ya. and i dont need to hear your thoughts alright. if you dont like my story then dont read it, that is your choice
AFHPFAN chapter 1 . 6/30/2005