Reviews for The Greatest Treasure of All
Semjaza chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Yay! I love draconians, and I wish more people would write about them. Your story is interesting and well-written; I like the contrast between the older draconians, and the younger, more naive ones. It makes sense, 'cause I remember Kang (in which book I'm not sure) saying that even as hatchlings, they were taught to kill. I always took this to mean that while they were probably naturally aggressive, their more murderous traits had been carefully cultivated. Anyway, good story. :D
Queen Ghidorah chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I think it's safe to say that I am in love with your lovely little Eggheads. I would like to see more about them, but I know you've said what needed to be said already. Hmm...perhaps I could write fanfiction about fanfiction? I've nothing planned, but you might just be hearing a request from me someday; someday soon. -grin-
Eadlin chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Very good! i've been looking for a good draconian story for ages!this is great!
Shishio287 chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Looks like I'm your first reviewer, Good story. I like seeing the Draconians in a better light instead of the stereotypical bloodthirsty savages they always seem to be. I've read 'Doom Brigade' and 'Draconian Measures' as well. Both of them are my all-time favorite Dragonlance books. I also liked reading the short stories envolving Kang and his regiment. As for gramatical errors, there are a few, but if you read through your story, I'm sure you can pick them out. Anyway, good job, and your battles weren't so graphic. I've read much more graphic violence in books, but still a good try.