Reviews for The Cyberchase Choronicles 3: Two Spirits
Ariel chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
AWESOME! This story has been way cool. I especially liked the ending part where Alizia finally remembers everything and starts having fun at the party. Your song from Jump5 is good, too. I found it on YouTube, listened to it, and decided it was just perfect for this chapter! Great song chooser!

The story plot is great too. Conflict and resolvation (I don't know if that word's right or not) are perfect in this story. Got hooked in until the very end! Again, AWESOME! You're a great writer! I guess you're one of my favorite authors in this forum. This is such a good story; I highly recommend it to every person who's watched Cyberchase. This is almost better than the real shows! Keep writing! You're a great example for writers on this website!

P.S. Look for a review from me on some others of your stories here on Cyberchase!
Halloween29 chapter 6 . 9/6/2008
very good keep writing
Glass of Milk chapter 6 . 9/4/2005
Excellent ending! What will 'Secrets Within' be about?
lightening816 chapter 6 . 9/1/2005
Can't wait for Cyberchase Choronicles 4!
the real Violet Parr chapter 6 . 8/31/2005
This story rocks! It's awesome. Great job! :)
lightening816 chapter 5 . 7/13/2005
You weren't lying when you said that it would continue! -!
Glass of Milk chapter 5 . 7/11/2005
Awesome! Thanks for getting rid of the italics! I hope that you update soon.
the real Violet Parr chapter 5 . 7/10/2005
Poor Alizia - not knowing how to celebrate happiness. I hope she's going to be okay. Please update soon! :)
the real Violet Parr chapter 4 . 7/9/2005
So glad Alizia is back! Update soon, that was awesome! :)
lightening816 chapter 4 . 7/9/2005
If what you're saying about continueing this is true, I hope it does.
the real Violet Parr chapter 2 . 7/2/2005
That was great! Please update soon!
Glass of Milk chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Yes! You finally posted this story. I've been waiting for a long time. I have a suggestion that I hope you won't take any offense to: Perhaps you could set the text that shows visions and stuff in italics. I know it sounds silly, but I can't see where the vision begins or ends. I have really bad vision. XD I hope that didn't offend you. I can't WAIT 'till you update!
the real Violet Parr chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
AH! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON! I love your Cyberchase stories (and MattInez fics), and you are a great writer.