Reviews for Blind
acam chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
love the stor, but please please please finish it! hahaha so what will happen with harry and hermione? and cho is trying to win harry back?
AvidReaderBz chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
Cute story, will you ever finish it? (she asks five years later...)

Ah well, at least you know that one lonesome person is still reading x
kizkool chapter 6 . 8/25/2007
aw he fancies her! yay! lol

great story.. great job ]
Astronomy Geek chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Go Harmony! I love your story!
Just Mione chapter 6 . 4/21/2006
Wow i just read all six chapters they were all great by the way wow keep it up and update soon
nana chapter 6 . 12/4/2005
Hi! I just read the six chapters and I loved them! I hope you update soon, I wan to see this story continue:)

Please!
starfire192486 chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Nice Story!
Ries91 chapter 6 . 10/16/2005
NO! keep writing its really good...oh why did you have to end it like that? keep it up though it's really good!
JessMess chapter 6 . 8/31/2005
that was really good.

i can't wait for more.

CYa
Serindipity9 chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
Hermione better not fancie Ron that is just weird! It's weird in the books and it's weird in fanfiction. I really like your story and would love to read more!
E.G. Potter chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
I love it please keep going!
alayneni chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
Great Chapter. I can't believe it was only two days ago that Malfoy blinded her. Seems like so long ago. Can't wait to see what happens with Cho. This will be so interesting.
in.the.palm.of.your.hand chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
No! You can't let it end there! That's mean!

I love the chapter, especially the part where they fall. Lovely! Please update soon!

Love always,

Tamar
Lunatic Pandora1 chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
Ack, poor Harry, I feel his pain.
HeraBates chapter 6 . 8/29/2005
I was glad that Hermione let Harry have it after pretending not to be paying attention to him all day. I was glad to see the Luna/Ron thing, with her of course being the one to ask him. Now if only Harry could see that Hermione likes him back.