Reviews for Blind
DanceActLove03 chapter 6 . 3/18
Heya. I know that you will probably never see this message since you haven't updated in almost 12 years exactly, but in the case that you do, I just wanted to give you some encouragement about your writing. First off: it's beautiful. I love it. You go into so much detail and backstory on these characters that I just draws an audience in. Second: your grammar skills are superb. It was very refreshing and nice to see at least one flourishing, well-written piece in the midst of some pretty bad ones (not just the Harry Potter fandom, all of them). Third: I really hope that you have continued your writing into your adulthood (or if you were already an adult when this was conceived, I hope that you have taken your English skills further then you would have ever imagined). I hope that you one day finish this gorgeous work of art, and God bless.
acam chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
love the stor, but please please please finish it! hahaha so what will happen with harry and hermione? and cho is trying to win harry back?
AvidReaderBz chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
Cute story, will you ever finish it? (she asks five years later...)

Ah well, at least you know that one lonesome person is still reading x
kizkool chapter 6 . 8/25/2007
aw he fancies her! yay! lol

great story.. great job ]
Astronomy Geek chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Go Harmony! I love your story!
Just Mione chapter 6 . 4/21/2006
Wow i just read all six chapters they were all great by the way wow keep it up and update soon
nana chapter 6 . 12/4/2005
Hi! I just read the six chapters and I loved them! I hope you update soon, I wan to see this story continue:)

Please!
starfire192486 chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Nice Story!
Ries91 chapter 6 . 10/16/2005
NO! keep writing its really good...oh why did you have to end it like that? keep it up though it's really good!
JessMess chapter 6 . 8/31/2005
that was really good.

i can't wait for more.

CYa
Serindipity9 chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
Hermione better not fancie Ron that is just weird! It's weird in the books and it's weird in fanfiction. I really like your story and would love to read more!
E.G. Potter chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
I love it please keep going!
alayneni chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
Great Chapter. I can't believe it was only two days ago that Malfoy blinded her. Seems like so long ago. Can't wait to see what happens with Cho. This will be so interesting.
in.the.palm.of.your.hand chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
No! You can't let it end there! That's mean!

I love the chapter, especially the part where they fall. Lovely! Please update soon!

Love always,

Tamar
Tankred chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
Ack, poor Harry, I feel his pain.