Reviews for Puzzles
MeggieGirl chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
Good Story
lilawonder chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
I am enjoying this story a lot . I realize it has been a long time since you updated but I hope you will find it in your heart to finish this story.
Becky Yuy chapter 8 . 5/12/2008
damn! just my luck that i happen to come across a really good house story and it hasn't been updated in two years...this sucks...hopefully you'll update cuz i happen to think you're an excellent writer and it would be a shame for you to abandon it, unless you have already stated this and im being stupid...
KylaRyan chapter 8 . 2/5/2007
Where was that? I totally missed that!

KylaRyan chapter 7 . 2/5/2007
You shoyuld write it. I'd read it!

Kyla Ryan House

P.S. That was hilarous...Of course, I enjoy writing and reading fanfics in which my favorite characters suffer.
KylaRyan chapter 6 . 2/5/2007
Two things:

1)You quoted Adam Savage from "Mythbusters."

2)Great story!

Wuchel1 chapter 8 . 1/15/2007
gosh, that story is good! why do I always start reading stories that haven't been updated in, like ages. *hint hint*

please, you've got to update!
embeer2004 chapter 8 . 12/28/2006
Hi there!

Wow, this story has got me hooked! I'd really like to know how it continues. *hint hint* ;)

Poor House, indeed, I suspect liver failure and then he's so screwed. Unless Wilson gets desperate enough to test whether he's a match and it turns out he is. Oi - wish it were that simple.

Of course, what I'm more hoping for is that it's something that doesn't require being put on the transplant list. Maybe a liver tumour that can be removed... :s

I also like it very much that House still acts the same. LOL at him not letting Cuddy forget what she said.

And if he survives, they'll have given the new investors a good show of just why the diagnostics department should stay.

Well, I've put this on the alert, so I'll see the next chapter when it gets there!

In the meantime, thanks for sharing!

Hugs, Em
MeMyselfI4 chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
Ouchie.

Why is Chase so grumpy?
MeMyselfI4 chapter 7 . 12/18/2006
What the hell is she doing?

Oh no, hallucanation...

Oh s*!
MeMyselfI4 chapter 6 . 12/18/2006
‘I reject your reality and substitute my own.’ That sounds familiar!

House! *giggles*

Oh s*.

Vogler in I, Robot? I'm going to have to see that!
MeMyselfI4 chapter 5 . 12/18/2006
*smiles*

Ah, thought that was the case.

Sleeping pills? Then what else could have possibly mixed with the sleeping pils?
MeMyselfI4 chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
Where's Wilson? Though I bet he'll be there when he hears that House has woken up.

I think Chase is scared that House's addiction might be why he's sick now.

That was rude House! She was dragging around an oxygen tank and you just worried that she was sorry for you?
MeMyselfI4 chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
Lol. House is in A Christmas Carol.

Oh no, Wilson must have been scared when he looked at his pager!
MeMyselfI4 chapter 2 . 12/18/2006