Reviews for More than A Hero of Time
jeremy1555 chapter 12 . 1/2
Yes! YES YES YES! I have been looking for this story for ages, I read it a long time ago and it inspired me to write my own zelda fanfic, I loved this story and still do but I thought it was taken down, so glad it wasn't. Instant fave.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Typo in the 3rd sentence of the second chapter
The Amazing Potato Man chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
she's getting raped by him? lol
iBayfully chapter 16 . 4/12/2012
This was a great joy to read, I was hooked, now...

Where's Chapter 17 again?
Impatient Reader chapter 16 . 1/18/2012
Don't you just HATE it when you read a long fic, ending in a cliff-hanger, just to find out it's been abandoned for five years?
D chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
Dude, the hell, man. That is so out of Zelda's character. I mean, she grew up in exile. Come on, be factual about this.

Now I KNOW that Link and Malon are perfect for each other, but Zelda can't be that snobby and have the Triforce of Wisdom.

This story showed promise in the beginning, but I will not stand for character bashing.
none of your bussiness chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
this is the the worst story ever!
mookie chapter 16 . 1/26/2011
awsome chapter! not my favorite but... i cant wait to here more
Xandra J chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
Your next move, Link, is to plant your little Hero's butt next to that door and not move it until she opens it.

lol, awesome story! C
zeldafreak chapter 16 . 4/8/2009
this story is great!

Please update soon.
zeldafreak chapter 16 . 9/22/2008
come on

pls keep going

one of the best stories i ever read

and your twilight princess one too
x-Yukii-x chapter 16 . 6/17/2008
Wow.. Zelda's gone, now Navi? Well, atleast Link has Malon... RIGHT? RIGHT? -Hides in fear of what might happen.-

Well.. I hope it's a happy ending soon! . You should make it so that it's not ALL bad.. Like, I know Link has Malon, but you should add in more romance scenes for them. Link could use a little lovin' about now. Lol. xD And by a little, I mean alot. xD Lol
x-Yukii-x chapter 9 . 6/17/2008
Wow, Zelda is a bitch! xD I hate girls like that. To tell the truth, I can't see Link with anyone BUT Malon.. And when I read storys about him and Zelda, I am like "Ugh.. Give me a break. /" xD Well, it might be interesting if you maybe added something about Zelda being all cutesie to Link, as in trying to win him over. It might add a little more conflict, and..
x-Yukii-x chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
Wow.. This is the first story that I've ever read that made me tear up! I love Link and Malon together, and I feel so bad for Malon. I love the story from up to what I've read. You're really good, the story was so cute, up till now. -Cries.- But it makes me want to read more.
Sopherina Auditore chapter 16 . 6/10/2008
omg i loved it! that was amazing i cant wait for the next update!