Reviews for More than A Hero of Time
This is one of the best fanfics I have read in quite a long time and I like how there is still complications in links and malons relationship
jeremy1555 chapter 16 . 3/24
When will you be updating? Will you be updating?
Hi im Bob chapter 10 . 1/1
Link moved back to his old home in hyrule, after his adventures in skyloft, and met a familiar girl. Malon and Link love story.
King of the Mice chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
Add more chapters please!
King of the Mice chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Add more chapters!
TheConqueringHero chapter 16 . 7/19/2015
I like, there more to come?
jeremy1555 chapter 12 . 1/2/2015
Yes! YES YES YES! I have been looking for this story for ages, I read it a long time ago and it inspired me to write my own zelda fanfic, I loved this story and still do but I thought it was taken down, so glad it wasn't. Instant fave.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Typo in the 3rd sentence of the second chapter
The Amazing Potato Man chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
she's getting raped by him? lol
iBayfully chapter 16 . 4/12/2012
This was a great joy to read, I was hooked, now...

Where's Chapter 17 again?
Impatient Reader chapter 16 . 1/18/2012
Don't you just HATE it when you read a long fic, ending in a cliff-hanger, just to find out it's been abandoned for five years?
D chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
Dude, the hell, man. That is so out of Zelda's character. I mean, she grew up in exile. Come on, be factual about this.

Now I KNOW that Link and Malon are perfect for each other, but Zelda can't be that snobby and have the Triforce of Wisdom.

This story showed promise in the beginning, but I will not stand for character bashing.
none of your bussiness chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
this is the the worst story ever!
mookie chapter 16 . 1/26/2011
awsome chapter! not my favorite but... i cant wait to here more
Xandra J chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
Your next move, Link, is to plant your little Hero's butt next to that door and not move it until she opens it.

lol, awesome story! C