Reviews for My Eyes!
Ive always shipped them, because they are SO CUTE TOGETHER
Dav chapter 12 . 7/8
Nice!
White Rabbit chapter 3 . 6/3
Dude, there already is. Well, technically it's a movie: TROUBLE IN TOKYO.
Plus,BBRae is SO much better.
White Rabbit chapter 2 . 6/3
For a moment there I thought it said "lips touching occasionally", and I was like YAY! And than I saw that it said hips. :(
The Rabbit chapter 1 . 6/3
Honestly I like BBRae AND BBJinx AND BBStar.
ReaderChan03 chapter 1 . 5/11
ReaderChan3 liked RobxRae, but Star ruined it, now they like BBxRae
zafnak chapter 11 . 4/10
Hoo boy. Tough Choice.

I have to say Slade, even though it is a cliche choice. I mean, the guy just gave them SO much trouble.
A close second would be The Brotherhood of Evil because they won! At least, for a little while- which is better than all the other bad guys except for Trigon. He won for a little while too.

For fun bad guys you have the trio of Mad Mod, Mumbo and Control Freak with Mother May Eye coming in a close fourth.

For bad guys who cause the most long term damage you'd have to pick Slade, Trigon and Terra. All of them have really hurt the team in various ways.

Taking first pick of the LAMEST bad guys would be Ding Dong Daddy. I mean, really? Aside from stealing Robin's most prized possession what threat does he pose? Sheesh, a cave man knocked him for a loop for crying out loud!
zafnak chapter 9 . 4/10
First let me say that 11 years (YEARS) after you first wrote this people are still enjoying it- I know I am.

Secondly, I think the first embers started with Spellbound. Then they burst into flame with The Beast Within.
kristelrose chapter 9 . 4/7
Hey, just wanted to let you know that after 11 years of your story being up here, it is still being enjoyed. I've only just been getting into reading fanfics, but yours has got to be one of my favorite BB x Rae stories yet. I also appreciate the theme of blindness, cuz I'm visually impaired and totally feel what Beastboy was going through :) Great job! I look foward to a time when I can actually finish the story.
Viro Blade chapter 12 . 9/4/2015
It's good, very well written, has a happy ending, and just the right amount of love (or more which is good).
Rae Logan chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
BBRAE
dannipsychonerd chapter 2 . 4/9/2015
"OOC" means out of character
Angel16 chapter 12 . 2/20/2015
Loved the whole story, especially the last chapter. It was a great chapter, and I love the babies names.
Female Jack Frost chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
bbxcy
Guest chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
Always been a bbrae shipper. But it was probably when she said he was funny in the first episode.