Reviews for Sleight of Hand
Shiro Inutoko chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
Hi. I'm reading this for a second time, not sure if I reviewed the first time, but THIS time I noticed a mistake. I know you said you're not sure what koorime means, so I'm not holding this against you or anything, but Hiei's not a koorime. It means ice-maiden, and describes a young yuki-onna or snow-woman. As Hiei is male, anyone calling him a koorime is a bit off.
Shiro Inutoko chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
I like the sound of Inari-sama too. It's the name of the Shinto goddess of rice or wheat, some kind of grain anyway. She's well known for using kitsune as messengers and is sometimes said to take the form of a fox as well. Most of her shrines are or contain a statue of a fox, so if you ever saw one of those in a manga, it was for Inari.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 7 . 10/4/2011
Actually, Inari is major goddess in various mythologies; for the Japanese, she's just below Amaterasu. According to the Shinto traditions, the main gods and goddesses rarely involved themselves with mortal concern, with only very few exceptions, Inari being the most prominant. She is also the patron goddess of foxes, even more so of spiritual/demon ones.
Gesshoku2 chapter 7 . 6/8/2011
Great story so far. I love reading it. If you need any help yyh wise I'll help you to the best of my ability. (I nearly obsess over it lol)
Lilec Hamira Amdciez chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
Just a note for your note. Inari is the Shinto deity of foxes and a bunch of other things I can't remember anymore, and the kitsune are her(?) messengers.

And i love you for writing this.
TrenchcoatMan chapter 15 . 1/18/2011
for having such a limited knowledge of YYH, ive gotta say you did a really great job with this fic. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

and Im gonna silently continue to assume their love is more than Platonic . You did that non-relationship very well and It was nice to see, since im a big KxH fan, its always nice to see the relationship in any form, in a fic.

I feel i ought to tell ya, since you brought it up earlier in yer fic. Inari is the Shinto God/Goddess of Rice and Wine. Seen as both male and female, her messengers are foxes and in general, Kitsune are associated with her in fanfiction commonly. She's pretty much the Kitsune diety, so thats why people write Kurama as invoking her name.

as for the admiral that sent them on this quest in the first place. Im betting she was a demon, Id like to say Yukina, but honestly she reminded me of Botan more and she isnt a demon.

It was a really great read, hope to see more of your work

darkdranzer chapter 15 . 10/11/2010
AWW this is really awesome. i enjoyed reading this alot. haha. tho i know near nothing about star trek. :D i like how kurama and hiei mellowed out. the ending was just so fitting. they stole the shuttle after all. haha. although, b/c i didnt see anyone mention this, ianri-sama is the fox god of agriculture. :) so kurama kitsune and inari fox god thus kurama prays to him. kinda. lol. several years later. hahaha
Hidari chapter 15 . 11/29/2009
This is excellent stuff! It reads like a YYH movie and Star TRek ep rolled into one. My only complaint is it's too short! I know, I know, 15 chapters. But I want an epilogue at least, dammit! Sorry. XD Great work.
When Darkness Rises chapter 9 . 6/15/2009
Kurama was awesome in this chapter. x]So was the last line.
When Darkness Rises chapter 8 . 6/14/2009
Yay! I heart Kurama and Hiei. Poor Yusuke and Kuwabara though...

When Darkness Rises chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
Lovin' it!

But one thing, in the anime it said demons don't have heart beats. I'm not sure about the manga 'cause I haven't read it yet.
When Darkness Rises chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
Ah, interesting! xD
When Darkness Rises chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Ah, my three of my loves combined into one.

Yu Yu Hakusho, Star Trek: Next Generation, and fanfiction.

I love you! xD
sisko66002 chapter 15 . 6/14/2009
I just discovered this fic yesterday and I really like it. Makes me wish that I'd discovered it while you were still writing it.
satouirete chapter 15 . 5/7/2009
Two series I've always been fond of, together in an entertaining and well written way. : Thank you!