Reviews for Sisters Bound
debbydo0dles45 chapter 11 . 1/25/2006
oh no! the end! i dont know if ive reviewed you're story before, but I love it. I hope you write a sequel :)
soccerstar11-5 chapter 11 . 1/25/2006
OMG! I can't believe that it's over. PLEASE HAVE A SEQUAL! it would be so good, i just know it! just let me know if you're going to have a sequal or not so that i won't be waiting for it if it's not gonna come. plz let me know...

i really LOVED this story. it was amazing, i guess that's why i want a sequal so bad cuz i just don't want it to end. so plz plz plz write a sequal!
JadedHarmony chapter 10 . 1/21/2006
This story rocks! I like how Paige and Piper are like sisters even though they don't know they're sisters! Its so cute! Can't wait for the next update!
soccerstar11-5 chapter 10 . 1/19/2006
yay! i flippin' LOVE this story! it rockz! plz update asap! have lotz of piper/paige, prue/paige moments cuz those are AWESOME! anywayz...update asap!
soccerstar11-5 chapter 9 . 1/4/2006
YAY! AN UPDATE! plz update again ASAP cuz i flippin' LOVE this story.
soccerstar11-5 chapter 8 . 12/20/2005
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE ASAP! THIS STORY IS AWESOME! I love it! i need more asap!
soccerstar11-5 chapter 7 . 12/2/2005
wow...plz update asap! what is going to happen w/ paige now? i'm a huge paige fan. anywayz...plz update asap because i FREAKIN' LOVE THIS STORY!
soccerstar11-5 chapter 6 . 11/6/2005
omg! i really hope that u plan on updateing asap! i have been reading this story since u posted it and i am absolutly in love w/ it! plz plz plz plz plz update ASAP!
Puppkid chapter 5 . 9/18/2005
This story's been keeping me 'divided' since the beginning. Half of me feels really sorry for Piper, but, at the same time, the other half thinks it was 'somewhat' good (don't know why, yet, really). Maybe since, because of what happened, she met Paige and her family...Oh, I don't know. I'm even confusing myself at the moment.

But, despite all that, I really think this is a good story so far. I can't wait to see the next part.
Kira88 chapter 5 . 9/17/2005
Sorry I havn't reviewed, although i've being reading your story from the start. I'm glad you are enjoying writing it, because I love reading it!
soccerstar11-5 chapter 5 . 9/17/2005
omg...i really do love this story! um...plz update asap! i really love the piper/paige moments...i'm a huge piper/paige fluff moments! plz have lotz more of those in here i love it though! plz update asap!
Allen Pitt chapter 5 . 9/17/2005
didn' the Halliwells have a whitelighter? Or is Leo scheduled to show up only after they get their powers? The Elders really are idiots, ie not taking notice of what happens etc.. at some point are you going to jump forward say 5 or 6 years? have her & Paige get their powers? I'm assuming at least Phoebe or Pru ie one of them is still alive, but being raised to be evil?
Miss Brite chapter 5 . 9/17/2005
God this story left tears in my eyes! I love this little Paige you portray, though I wonder what you're going to do with her sisters, you have a plan right? I bet they come back evil.

amanda
TheSwedishMystery chapter 5 . 9/17/2005
Sorry for not reviewing the last chapters.

I'm a huge sucker for Paige and Piper Bonding Scenes and you can realy write them good. Will Piper be able to figure out how to free her sisters from the demons? Maybe with Paige's help?

Looking forward to the next chapter :)
TheSwedishMystery chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
Poor Piper! I hope she will find her "old" family soon. Your story is good. Looking forward to every update you will make.