Reviews for That Within Which Passeth Show
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Nice. Keep writing
ty.soglasna chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
O, this was good. I think the Hamlet tie-in/quote/whatever made it even better. Bravo!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
*sob* it's so sad!
Ellie Luck chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
This was one of the best Cho stories I have read so far! I loved the fact that she got on with Ginny in the end, and accepted that Cedric would want her to be happy. It was a story that I advice eveyone who has maybe lost someone to read.
wandless2 chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
That was really nice, I got a little teary near the end!
Anonoumus Bird chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
I really liked your story, which portrayed Cho as a girl with actual depth, instead a cardbord character. My eyes were glassy by the end of this story. The name, the story, it was 's love for Cedric is amazingly painted and this is by far my favourite story
meek-bookworm chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Cho is certainly not a shallow person (no one really can be) which you expressed so aptly in your story. A loved one's death is hard to get over and your story showcased that while showing that Cho is trying to move on. Great portral of an angle I've not sceane before in fanfic. Best Wishes!
jax319 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
kool well done is there more?
shaketramp chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Wow. Amazing. I cant believe you made me feel bad for Cho! Great job writing this..
Celi chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Great!
chattypandagurl chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Wow, this is very beautifully written. I'm glad you wrote Cho in a good light with a bit more depth than the book portrayed her with. It felt very real and Cho's characterization was wonderful. Great job!
Rhiannon Starlight chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Wow. This story is almost making start to feel sorry for Cho. That's saying something, because I usually don't like her. Great job.
boredanddelirious chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
*claps*

This is so original! Great characterization of Cho. It's interesting to see what's been going on behind the "waterworks". And I really liked the interaction between her and Ginny.

Great job! Keep it up!
Raiining chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
That was beautiful.

Damn, I'm even crying. It was really, really good.

The poem at the end was lovely, too. I've never studied Hamlet, but with peices like this - I feel I should make the time too ... lol

again - excellent story. thank you for taking the time to write it.
Evenstar Elanor chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
I always love your titles. They're always so unique and well sourced. I love that part of Hamlet.

Nicely done. Her pain is captured extremely well. Poor Cedric. I miss Cedric too. Everyone says that she's way over the top, and maybe she is, but they don't seem to realize how much it hurts to lose someone that close, and the one thing i actually DO like about Cho is how much she can love someone, to be so crushed at his death.

"Her sobs clawed their way out of her throat, until she felt she could no longer bear it – all, all she wanted was him, even for just a second, and he was gone, gone."

Captures the pain of loss, not just Cho's so well.