Reviews for UnBreak My Heart
nickel1984 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
it was great
Ravefairy chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
yey me relly relly like a whole lot
Ashley chapter 1 . 9/16/2005

InuKagLoveAlways
YourBeautifulDisaster chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
aw thats sweet
Lord Kenshkrix chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Being half asleep and mostly braindead from 16 hrs of gaming, I fail to be able to completely analyze your story, it seems good, and i'm reviewing because I think it's only polite to review something you read. I hope you keep writing because you look to have potential.
Jackuhwalynn chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
This was great! Too cute! ur wonderful at these

one-shot fics.!

-Bubblez
dragirlian chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Well, um... that was... um... simple? And not really Inuyashy like anyways. Is this your first fanfic?

Sincerly,

Dragirlian
Kitty Kudan chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
That was one of the most sad and beatiful fics I have ever read...especally cuz I know how Kagome felt before InuYasha saved her...*sigh* Well, enough about me-let's talk about your fanfic! *Looks up at number of reviews* TWO? Just TWO measly little reviews? It seems that I must conclude this review to boost your ego some:) And I will conclude it by saying *clears throat* that you have real talent-keep writing! Publish a book! Do something with your writing skills-cuz you've got darn good ones! Toodles:)
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
I LOVE THAT SONG!I LOVE THAT FIC!Why can't that actually happen in the show?I demand that u go demand to rumiko tashio to let you be a writer for the godam show!
KisaTiger too lazy to login chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
That was so sweet! Yipee! Inuyasha and Kagome forever! Keep writing those stories! _