Reviews for Welcome back
that was really good.
InuDani chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Aw. That was so cute!
Eliannora chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
This story is SO adorable, I love it.

Sharingan Kyuubi chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Are you gonna update? Whens Lloyd gonna fess up (don't you dare ask me what you know what!) please hurry update soon please please please update soon!
madasafish chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
bah! some people are so darn good at wrighting!
StormTorrent chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

It's hard to find Lloyd and Colette fanfics with all the Sheena/Lloyd lovers out there. (Sick, sick!) Anway...

I was surfing around and found this story. I was VERY impressed.

It's amazingly well done, with detail and not too much dialogue. Infact, there's hardly any! *hehe* I've always loved Colette and Lloyd together, and that one scene when Lloyd hugs her when she can't feel anymore was so sad and sweet. I guess that's what this sort of reminded me of.

I'd have to say, I have no corrections to make. *applauds* This story encouraged me. It said, "Stormy, write more of your TOS story...NOW!" So that's what I'm doing. *hehe* Keep with the TOS stuff, you're really good at portraying the characters! Especially Lloyd. It's so cool that you didn't make him say anything too gushy. :)

Well done.

~Storm
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Another wonderful fic.

Something about the warm and pointless fluff...just makes me feel better. It's kicking me out a 3-day slump I've been having...I guess it's because it's telling me that there are so many good things to be had out there...you just have to go out and find them. _

Keep up the fluff!
Ciran chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Very nice, I've always liked the Lloyd/Colette pairing, their meant for eachother.
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
That's some very good stuff. Nice atmosphere developed in there too.
Dove chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
All lovely
Skyraptor66 chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
What's wrong with English English? Things actually sound better written in English English, or at least I think so. Sorry I haven't reviewed your stories in a long while. I haven't been on here a whole lot lately. Anyway, I'm glad to see that you still haven't lost any of your charm and er in story writing. I missed having a cute, fluffy Colloyd fic to read and this certainly helped. *happy grin*
Musical Kitten chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Aw...that's so sweet. I just love Colette/Lloyd fluff. Great job!
Qiwi chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Fluffyness! So sweet xD
Battery of Ice chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Fluffy goodness, w00t! It's a decent read for a oneshot.