Reviews for There Were No Mirrors
(grimaces in disgust)
Eww.
Just eww.
Serpina Silver Tongue chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Interesting idea, and fun to read in all of its goriness. Nice work.
amt chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
very good, unique
Rabidfangirl67 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
*Jaw trembles* Very...morbid, but exllent, and it erodeded away her skin? Omg...I give ya a 10/10.

Very dark.
Ryou - slash - Bakura's Wench chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
0_0

Wow. Extremlely morbid. But it was amazing! I loved it!

This is kinda sick how the water erodes her skin, muscle, and skull, but I don't think I would've ever think of anything like that!

Keep writing! :D
thesilentgirl chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
ah, the goriness, i love it!that is so awesome!
Senna Wales chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
This one was one I read late at night, and when it went totally over my head, I knew I needed to stop reading and get some sleep. ;D So, unfortunately, the morbidity and gruesomeness of this phic was lost on me the first time around. No matter. This was a very, very morbid phic, and quite unsettling. The dripping... the knocking.. the screaming, the crying, and, ultimately.. the blinding. Hahah. I had no idea what was going on till the very, very end. Wow. What a phic. Christine turned into Erik. But at least Erik was ever so nice to keep Christine, distorted and deformed as she is now. :)

Did you know that when I read this one, I thought this was a squid phic? I thought that the "monster" with inhuman blood or whatever squid. I mean, really. LOL. :D

I voted this one for the disturbing award. Or the curl-up-and-cry-award. One of those. :D Congratz on your placement! :)
jellybellyboom chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
wow. That was... bloody. Yet I could imagine it perfectly, thanks to your beautiful, morbid writing skills.

9/10! Loved it!
hiei1317 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
*stares in shock*

wow! intense! amazing, but intense. I LOVE it!
Assimbya chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Wow. This was so amazing. It scared me (which is not common, even in horror stories), but I love nonetheless, and maybe more for that. This was so perfect!
marsupialgroove chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Great job on placing 12th! This certainly merited a ranking like that! It was wonderful and well-written (something I'm finding increasingly difficult to find since the movie came out, unfortunately). Enough of my curmudgeon mood. It's was great and I hope you continue to write fanfics for Phantom of the Opera, though perhaps some that are longer and less... morbid? Even so, I do so look forward to reading your writing!

- Shadow of the Underdark