Reviews for Tease
Lumicran Minamoto chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Dude, you fic is awesome! You stayed true to the character's personality (and spiced them up a bit as well), and so I congratulate you.
Heartless-chan chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
This is my favorite line: 'Ichi would have started laughing maniacally if it weren't so out of character, so he settled for steeping his fingers and looking rakish and daring.'

_ This WONDERFUL ficcie is full of such, but as I've said, mah favorite! ;_; If there's so much Hasunuma/Mitsuo out there, why can't I find much? It's sad, I like the canon pairing for once (in my life)!
OK-kun chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
hahahahahaha funny fic No Da _...

But since when do green things make you horny?
wolfheart4000 chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
very cool story *thums up to u
stephanie chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
omg. jasmine? is that you? LMAO. i think i found ur name thing! lol. this'd be weird if ur not the jasmine i'm talking about... from french. LOL. if not, sorry for like saying things u have no idea what i mean bout. lol. i don't think that made sense... but anyway. GREAT WORK, it's a wonderful story. lol. i got number four, but had trouble finding 2 and 3! ah... i feel sad. lol. omg. i'm not taking french anymore... WAH! couldn't get a course overload thing. so that's life. lol. see ya tuesday!
Kat R. Fair chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
~falls over laughing~ Ahahahaha! Yay! Bad Hasanuma, except he's not nasty in this one. ~pats head~ Good mood? Anyways- whoo hoo! Ichi ate lime pocky and Kanau's domesticated!