Reviews for concorrenza
midorii813 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
:O!

Oh, very very nice. :3 Yes, Hakkai is anything but ordinary, which is why I love him so much. Now I think I love him more.
scelerus animus chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
ah hakkaigojyo... i really like your writing style. it fits the mood and tone very well. bravo.
Cheri-sama chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Oh Gojyo, "You punched a girl!" What a thing to say after that. XD

Though I am quite curious to know WHY Hakkai punched said girl.
Oneshadedarker chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Lol. I have new respect for Hakkai and his molestor ways. Who knew? - This story was so well written...its been a while since I've found a story that re-establishes my love in a pairing. Awesome, that's all I have to say.
ofudamaster chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Wow. So Good.

Normally I don't really like HakkaixGojyo stuff, but you're such a damned good writer. I can't help but like it.

Your style reminds me a little of Chuck Palahniuck, which is a good thing, he's one of my favorite authors.
muckraker chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Very nice, I love it. You made Hakkai so great, in that he was sorta childish. What with him squirming away from Gojyo's scrabbling fingers and all. XD
Blue-Is-4-Truth chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Sexy and wonderfully written. I love Gojyo and Hakkai! You did an excellent job.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
As long as the girl is a fighter...but no one should hit someone obviously weaker than oneself without proper incentive (such as that person holding a gun to one's head)...I hit and wrestle some of my guy friends...
D-chan chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Whoa. Normally I don't read 85 (or 58) - not that I dislike it, just that it's not one of my favorites - but I'm glad I read this one. Wonderfully amusing-especially Hakkai. The subtle snark, the wry amusement... and the fact he hit a girl over Gojyo?

THAT is awesome.

I am so adding this to my favorites. Love it beyond the expression of words.

~ D-chan
SavageVolpe chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Ha, told that woman off XD

Anyways though, I loved it, very cool :3 Teehee, two seconds :x
Devera chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
holy- Wow! wowowowow! That was- Not just HOT, but- Wow. Flowing and expressionist and impressions like indents and guh.

[You may take from that range of incoherency I liked this A LOT, and you may feel free to continue from.

Two seconds.