Reviews for Would You Love Me Even If?
Agafa Shelly chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
never thought about these two.:)
Hina Kariachi Hakubi chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Thank you, I haven't even watched the show and yet I still had to hunt down a Hotstreak/Shiv fanart for my OTP Screensaver.

One of those fics that makes the world a brighter place.
BakuB chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Deleted Account 0002 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
First off i just want to say that i HATE slash...with that aside these r my too fav characters n if it wasnt for the fact that its slash I lwould LOVE THIS! great job...(besides the slash)
Zainab chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
This fanfic totally brought me into the light that is HotStreak/Shiv! He's sucha n uke!
The Vampire Brooke chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
heheehe...that was funny
Zainab chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
i love it. can you please make more with Shiv as the uke.

Kereea chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Very funny. One of the best Shiv fic's I've seen!
dark-angel miyuki chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
whe make more stories like this one they r funny!
Ru Shin chapter 1 . 11/3/2005 thought I was the only person that liked this pairing! XD *sends lots of love your way* You have NO IDEA how excedingly HAPPY you have made me.

Even if it was just a one shot. - *goes to look and see if you've got other stories*
emif chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
I liked this. The characters were dead on hard to come by. Definitely one of my new favorites!
amelia-lafleur chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Here to catch up... Sorry I haven't been around, but you knew that. ;) Anyways, I love how you write these two. It's so deliciously perfect.
Mousezilla chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Short, sweet, and very, very giggle worthy. Poor Francis. He shoulda seen that one coming, though. It is SHIV, after all, and that boy's elevator just ain't going all the way to the top floor anymore.

Still laughing, by the way.
TitaniumDioxide chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
“Would you love me even if renounced the ways of the civilized world and ran around naked chanting ancient Hindu ritualistic hymns?” XD I'm going to ask my friend that tomorrow. I've gotta say, you do have a knack for surprsing peopole.
Luna Goldsun chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
LOL. Very cute. i thought it was going shape out to be a drama, but you gave me a pleasant surprise at the end. That is Shiv in a nutshell-he's well, nutty. _; Great job once again!