Reviews for No Peace For the Wicked
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
AWESOME! I never though of this pairing! Very good.
anon chapter 2 . 3/17/2006
Isn't it no rest for the wicked? Sweet. I liked both of them but quite honestly I don't really see that point of anything as short as these.
Mistress of the Sand chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
"And I kissed him in return, and allowed him to commit the sins of Sodom upon my body."

You are brilliant.
Mireille DeMaupassant chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
Ha ha! Only minimal use of sharp objects! You slay me! Okay this is me voting for the second version, although you probably already saw that coming! Peaches!
Demus chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
To be honest, I think this works just as well as the re-worked version. It has a darker passion though the intensity of the emotion is unchanged. But its altered style allows a different angle on the same thought. I'm glad you posted it, je l'aime! I'll say it again, poor James-baby! Good thing Jack is there to distract him...
Oneiriad chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
This is a terribly sweet drabble. :-)
norrington fangirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
whoa, dude that so totally rocks! nice work!
Demus chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Aw! Sweetness! Poor angsty James-baby! Saved from his thoughts by Jack- probably intentional...hopefully.

The voice in this is sparklingly clear, despite the fact its a drabble, because of the language you've useed and the narrative style you've choseon to use. James' voice is hard to get right, congratulations!

Perfect drabble- starts off deep and angsty with a completely squeeworthy end!