Reviews for This Time Around
Porfabor TRTMINA EL FIC
ESTA BUENISIMO
Yo raramente escribo asi que TERMINA EL FIC
SeiferBoy chapter 22 . 6/26
Aww, this story hasn't been updated in 8 years and I wanna know what happens next! As for Itachi? Hmm...what if you made him a good guy who had someone take over his mind when he plotted to kill his clan? I know that didn't happen in canon, but Danzou DOES have a Yamanaka in Root. I'm sure there could be more, since I doubt all the Root members were shown or revealed. Perhaps one of them created a mind-control Justus and Danzou ordered them to use it on Itachi?
moodysavage chapter 22 . 6/15
I love this story! Please write more soon! I like how Sakura is developing and I like how the Zabuza and Haku have been brought into the story. Naruto and Sasuke are interesting with how their friendship has developed. I really want to hear more!
moodysavage chapter 2 . 6/14
yeah! I like when people have to think about how Naruto is treated.
jadeevans30 chapter 18 . 6/13
I guessed. (not the Kin part but to where part. Naruto is smarter then most people believe and spies are nice to have.) do I get any pics of the half eaten shirt
UPDATE PLEASE. I really need a new chapter. A new chapter. Would be nice.

I'm hoping that Orochimaru will not find any reason in pursuing Sasuke. In the previous chapters, he's targeting another Uchiha. And phew, that's okay. I don't wanna see Naruto chasing Sasuke all the way again. I don't wanna see them lose their camaraderie.

and please, do update. Don't go hiatus!
I like this story. I really will appreciate it if you update the newest chapter. So far, I'm still on this chapter, and it's good. Don't go hiatus!
notsofrilly chapter 4 . 3/25
As I read your fic I was wondering why things were happening the way it's been. Like the whole situation with Itachi and his motives then I looked at the published date and got it
L chapter 22 . 3/19
Yooooooooooooooooooooooo. This is super fucking cool, man! I know it's been, like, eight years since you updated, but I'm gonna go ahead and give you a follow and a favorite anyway, because hey! Hope springs eternal, and all that jazz.
I love and miss this story. I hope it's lack of updates isn't the case of canon once again ruining a great fanfiction. I don't care how many years it's been, its never too late to update! Its already time travel, slap an AU in the description and ignore canon! :D
Lionhead Bookends chapter 22 . 3/2
Knowing the fic was published before Itachi was "known" to be a "good guy" (aka, someone who murdered his entire family on orders) makes me really interested to see where everything would end up! I also like seeing Sasuke being on the outs with his family; the fight with the other Uchiha was really good.

I also love what you've done with Sakura in that final chapter, although I couldn't /quite/ follow the link to "I must become strange on purpose to control the inevitable weirdness" to its conclusion. I think I get where it was coming from, having read other Naruto fanfic, but there didn't seem to be much build-up to it in this story.
karmcmahon chapter 22 . 2/17
Damn, 8 years since an update. I liked your story!
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 22 . 1/10
Yes. Absolutely beautiful!
Mr. Blackwood chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Well written and enjoyable story.
Megi Keishii chapter 22 . 12/3/2017
Oooooo thatshould be interesting, to see Sakura taking Kurenai’s title from her.
4,404 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »