Reviews for This Time Around
K chapter 22 . 8/28
Are you ever going to update. This is to awesome to stay unfinished
Sailor Pandabear chapter 22 . 8/20
good
Cartlin chapter 4 . 8/16
I thought Itachi was PROTECTING Sasuke when he killed the rest of the Uchihas...
asdfghjkl!

You up
At first I was confused about the misteriius flaw, but now it makes perfect sense. Awsome fight scene.
Arwen Evenstar 241 chapter 22 . 7/16
Hey! Great story here. Finish it someday maybe?
SsxJoker chapter 22 . 7/3
Well you did updated 5 years after you first published this.
So maybe there is a chance you will update now since its been another 5 years, but sadly i doubt that.
Anyways, it was a great stories.
I just hate the trend of almost every story that's good not being finished.
kurosakiami01 chapter 22 . 6/27
Oh! Your Sakura is actually likable! (I cannot count with more than one hand the number of fics where I actually tolerated her. So nosy. But here, I rather like her).

I don't know if you have considered continuing this... I hope so! Pretty please?
Icestar2012 chapter 2 . 6/25
AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 3
That was all that I kept saying during this chapter
Nur Aishah Radzuan chapter 22 . 6/13
Oh oh oh! You know about Itachi! Great! I am now even MORE interested and curious how you're gonna handle this story.

I gotta admit this story got me super interested and I loved reading every single chapter. I'm ridiculously sad now that I've read the end of the current line and I don't know when the next chapter will be updated. If ever! But I assure you if and when that happens I'm definitely reading it, commenting on it and subsequently probably - most definitely cursing you for more cuz that's just how good this universe is for me. It saaaaaaatisfies meeeee!

PLUS training camp sound SUPER cool.

Wait... I just realize Kakashi did that with Sasuke before the last exam... HOW am I just noticing that now?! Ugh. *falls on bed & trashes about* DAMN IT this story is so interesting!
Nur Aishah Radzuan chapter 20 . 6/13
It's interwsting. This fic is SO fucking interesting I just HAVE to continue reading it! And SMART! Revealing a smaller secret in order to not have to tell Kakashi they're time travellers? Nice. Very believable and super fucking smart. I approve!
Nur Aishah Radzuan chapter 19 . 6/13
AHAHAHAHAHA! I love Kakashi dragging out the both of them like that. It's too freaking adorable. The fighting communication? The ease of which they do it? THAT was super interesting! Extremely unique! I keep having the thought that, yes! THIS was how close Naruto and Sasuke could have been if things were different.

Also, I finally realized how many chapters were left and WHEN exactly you posted your last update. 2010? 2010?! *cries a river* I really, really, REALLY hope you'll come back and finish this!
Nur Aishah Radzuan chapter 18 . 6/13
HOLY SHIT! I knew it! My instincts were raving at me to pay attention at Naruto's interaction with Kin from the earlier chapter! I didn't understand why then but it was irking me! Now I know why! I'm curious how Haku is gonna help them through all this? Besides what happens in this fic. Is Zabuza gonna be here? GYAH! My curiousity is high!
Nur Aishah Radzuan chapter 14 . 6/13
I'm surprised Mikoto didn't jump on the idea of moving in with Naruto to be honest. Or maybe that IS what you're planning and it'll be revealed in the next chapter! In any case, the idea of Mikoto being an activd ninja again is super cool. I don't know why I didn't see her as a shinobi before. It makes total sense! Oh this story just get better by the chapter! Your writing style too. It's subtle but it's definitely improving.
Nur Aishah Radzuan chapter 13 . 6/13
No, no. I liked it! I love subtle changes and plots hidden within plots. I'm super curious what you're going to do with Haku and Zabuza but since I have a bias for Haku anyways I'm willing to wait.
4,231 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »