Reviews for This Time Around
xXFairyWolfXx chapter 22 . 4/12
yOU SHOULD UPDATE CAUSE THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING MEH
Kurotsuki002 chapter 22 . 4/7
Aaaaand i got to the last chapter..

You are going to continue this story, right? Because, just so you know, it is awesome. Really awesome. Reaaaaaally awesome.

I kind of enjoyed the good Itachi thingy.. Not that i can't survive reading a story with an actual evil Itachi. Though i dont think this story works with the canon: if Itachi was stopped, either Danzo or someone else would kill the Uchiha, or war would happen..
Or who knows, maybe they changed their minds after Sasuke's father was killer?

Oh well..

I am so curious about Sakura's genjutsu thingy..
I am so happy Haku and Zabuza are around.

An important fight that must happen is the Naruto vs Neji fight. Neji needs talk no jutsu. Really.
Hopefully they will still get Tsunade.. Though, if the 3rd never dies.. But Sakura could use the medical/fighting training.. And.. well Tsunade is cool.
Kurotsuki002 chapter 4 . 4/7
This is one awesome story! I like the idea, it is good written, everybody is in character. Good job!

The only thing i could ever complain about is the fact that you couldn't see the future: i'm guessing this was written before 'the truth about Itachi' thingy. Oh, well. I'll have to live with Itachi-sama-sempai-kun-san-sensei being e..evil.. ;-;

Eeh, circlejerk took over the keyboard for a second.

Haha
larryjc chapter 22 . 4/6
Too bad we probably won't see the end of this story. One of the best I have ever read. And it doesn't even have pairings.
SilverRider09 chapter 22 . 4/5
But...but but...no more medic ninja?...!? NOOOOO! SSAAAAKKKUUUURRRAAAAA-CCCCCHHHHAAAAANNNNNNN!
SilverRider09 chapter 2 . 4/4
Yeah Sasuke's mother's name IS mikoto
Happyfish chapter 22 . 4/1
This is hilarious! So she gone the genjutsu route... does that mean she won't become a medic?
coritos chapter 22 . 3/31
First, I want to start off by saying that this is the first Naruto fanfiction I've read in 8 years. I don't even know what happens in the manga after the chunin exams as I was too busy to read it and when I did have the opportunity, there were hundreds of chapters for me to read, which was daunting and so I just never bothered.

That being said, I absolutely love everything about this story. The execution is flawless. I love how Naruto and Sasuke have teamed up in this story to try and change what happened in the alternate timeline, although sometimes it doesn't necessarily work out as planned.

I like that Haku is an ally! I wish this had actually happened in canon, but I guess in the manga Haku's death was necessary in order for Naruto and Sasuke to grow as ninja.

I also really enjoy your depiction of Sakura. She's actually likeable in this story and somewhat bad ass! I can actually see her being a worthy ninja who can hold her own in battle, and I'm also glad she's not obsessed with Sasuke in this timeline.

About the pairings, I'm really glad you decided to forgo those for now, though I wouldn't mind at all if you added romance later on. :) I like how close Naruto and Sasuke are in this story. They put so much trust in each other, it's so endearing.

I also enjoy how Sasuke is an outcast like Naruto. Sasuke isn't the star pupil despite his good marks, and it gives the two a deeper bond because they can relate to one another. This story has explored a new possibility for the level of their friendship outside of being frenemies, and honestly, I'm devastated that I reached chapter 22 so quickly. Everything you've written is great and plotted well.

I hope that after 4 years without an update that you haven't completely abandoned this story. I would love to read more someday. I'm hoping for the best!
Shadow of Flame chapter 22 . 3/30
This story is a fantastic blend of plot, suspense, and insanity. Seriously. I've been trying not to giggle too loudly-or outright laugh, for that matter.
temple of the chaos raven chapter 3 . 3/22
wiki/Mikoto_Uchiha
temple of the chaos raven chapter 2 . 3/22
mikoto uchiha
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 10 . 3/21
I liked it and it was pretty interesting :)
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 9 . 3/21
*grin* I'm liking this Sakura
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 2 . 3/21
TreesoftheWild chapter 22 . 3/19
Love the quirk thing! Someone should make an oc who notices this and really tries to stay away from all he really bad quirks. But Sakura works too!
Kudos to you!