Reviews for This Time Around
lukeanimelover chapter 4 . 2/1
Have you even watched naruto or is this a whole ass AU? Cause it seems to me that you just watched some clips and read some fanfics and then jumped right into it without even watching any of the actual bloody show.
Aurora rura- Aura chapter 2 . 1/31
I love it but Mikoto ( Her real name) Would love it if Sasuke was friends with Naruto since she tried to adopt him but couldn't due to the Sharingan she always visits Naruto at the ophan with Itachi and baby Sasuke and She and Kushina knew each other Kushina told Mikoto what her son name would be. so Mikoto would not have any hate toward him. But other than that I love this chapter
superlions280 chapter 4 . 6/21/2023
Erm I’m pretty sure danzo took shisui’s eye so shisui jumped off a cliff in front of itachi so he could get the eyes and it was ordered to kill his clan
Guest chapter 5 . 3/17/2023
Ok ok sakura isn't annoying this time, I could get use to it( not that I hate he's I'm just use to her being annoying in other fanfic)
Jewel Gestoso chapter 1 . 3/17/2023
Finally the chosen one! I finally found a I wanna read!
Rjjfdjemthfkemrnd so excited
KvAT chapter 22 . 1/8/2023
any chance of you returning after 12 years?
DecayedAsh chapter 1 . 6/9/2022
ok, i saw that one comment about this fic being old and not much info is known yet so its ok
DecayedAsh chapter 4 . 6/9/2022
it had already been an AU when they went back in time but the fact that Itachi attacked Shisui is pissing me off becausehe did not fucking do that all, Shisui died for the clan by suicide and Itachi was in that plan but shit happened...the hell?
DecayedAsh chapter 3 . 6/9/2022
mikoto would never act like that with naruto...she's friends with kushina
nifahs chapter 22 . 3/13/2022
loved it, perhaps sometime in the future I will have a really lucky day if you decide to continue this fic.
nifahs chapter 4 . 3/11/2022
i am guessing itachi also time traveled
itachi.naruto47 chapter 22 . 9/17/2021
Hope to read more chapters.
PSYCongroo chapter 2 . 9/1/2021
It is surprising how many idiots do not see the year in which the Fic began, It is 2005, it is obvious that at that time many things were not known, such as the friendship of Kushina and Mikoto or the reason for the Uchiha massacre.
arisasonoda84 chapter 2 . 8/8/2021
mikoto know naruto is kushina child ,since u know the mother name why don't search her history , mikoto didn't hate or dislike naruto
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2021
Isn't naruto's mum and sasuke's mum best friend and knew each other
4,479 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »