Reviews for Uncertain Past, Unknown Future
Ltlconf chapter 11 . 8/30
Please, more of this soon, loving it! Hope you can get to the story as it's really getting good.
Wonder how Faith and Hermione's first meeting is going play out? I mean, Faith has all the positive traits of a Slytherin on top of her ancestry...but then Hermione has those traits Faith (especially your Faith) finds both irresistible yet charmingly annoying. Can't wait!

The Cracker!
Kitten Arina chapter 10 . 7/26
I've enjoyed the concept but a lot of the older chapters seem to need some editing done in order to improve the story. Also some of your chapters are just to short for my liking, and it would be even better if you could tie things in better then you currently have. Otherwise this has been a very good story.
azrael8919 chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
Great story. My only question is why does Harry inherit lordship of house black if faith is a pure blood and serious is her father? If serious has to make heirs it would go to the female. Think queen Elizabeth Of England
Ltlconf chapter 10 . 7/21/2012

Heheheh, loved the wake up scene by the way.

Shoulda updated the reviews from a while back, but I lacked a computer for a bit then lost track of a bunch of stories. Apologies.

Anywho, do hope you can get back to this one. Like I said, it's rather unique in it's approach and mix. It deserves more attention than it's getting, but for those who do care, please finish...I sacrifice a puppy if it helps! ;-)
MMWillow13 chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
First let me say I'm enjoying the story and I love the way you've woven Faith into the group instead of making her evil! Secondly I love the fact that you and I both write chapters out of order! The story I'm currently publishing on here the first chapter I wrote ended up being the 5th chapter in the story once I started publishing and I just finished chapter 48 before I even started chapter 46, lol. Glad someone else embraces the chaos theory of writing! I'm looking forward to reading more of this when chapter 11 decides it's ready to be written ;)
CMiller13 chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
I can totally get being addicted to ME1,2,3 though I've never played Skyrim... it sounds like my kinda game too.

I can't wait for the clash of Faith and the Potterverse.
Turkey in a suit chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
Just as I expected. Willow and Tara are both powerful witches after all, so they shouldn't have too much problems with most spells. Faith's rapid healing would come in really handy

Wish I had the cold version.
CMiller13 chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
More please.

I can't wait for the clash of Faith and the Potterverse. Is Hermione's family watchers? Please add more asap.
Turkey in a suit chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
You're back :D Lucky Faith, she always gets all the girls.
Ltlconf chapter 8 . 5/13/2011
Howdy Desiree,

Liked it very much and would definitely like to see you continue the story. The premise has been done (Faith being a Black) but a relationship with one of the women of HP is surprisingly rare. So kudos and keep it up.

I would suggest a Beta or going over the story again thoroughly to catch all the spelling errors. Not as severe as some I've read (oh yeah not nearly as severe...and I still read them) but sooner or later someone is going to get REAL pissy about it, so you might wanna head it off. Besides, it'll make your writing show off better, and its worth that alone!
CMiller13 chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
I just found this story and I think it's really interesting and I hope you come back to finish it.
Healer chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
quite an interesting plot
Eliza S. McCoy chapter 8 . 11/11/2010
interesting story :)
bluedagger's hart chapter 4 . 7/10/2005
i love the story please update soon.
bluedagger's hart chapter 4 . 7/9/2005