Reviews for Solstice & Scrapbook
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
That was so sad. Poor Takeru. It's really sad what he went through, and it's really sad what Yamato went through as well. Yamato is one of my favorite characters, and I thought it was so sad when he died. I still love the story though.
SkywardShadow chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Aww..-sniff- That was extremely depressing.

For the first chap, congrats on keeping the action going! It was really suspenseful. And the stalker..jeez. Scary, disgusting stuff.

Y'know, I really like your Izzy..

Agh, the ending of the first chapter was just..miserable. I feel so awful for Matt and his family. Not to mention Tai and Izzy..

And then the follow-up. It was really well done, and I like that it was in TK's point of view.

Again, with the depressing last line..I wonder if they'll ever catch the man who was responsible...

Great story. Very well written.

And on a totally random note: I have the 50th review for this story, ha! XD
firewhiz chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Oh my god. That was so sad, but, I think it's great. Poor T.K. though. Well great work with writing this :)
kella chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
thanks for making me cry!

:[
Neena14 chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
so u ve joined them here at huh? cuz at ur site, they were two diff fics

but who cares

well since the ending was angst, i ve bin a bit to sad about it

who was tht gud for nuthing jerk

argh

anyhow

another great piece of writing girl, i luv it
starry night blue chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
This is really touching! but plz, next time u write a fic, don't kill anybody...at least not this way! it's too heartbreaking! i mean, i'm a fan of tragedy and evrything, but this is too much!
starry night blue chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
NO! WHY DID U HAVE TO KILL MATT? WHY? SOB!
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
Hey! I don't know how or remember when, but I've read this part too. Hmm, weird. Good anyway! Any and everything you write is good! :P You so totally dominate the digifanficion universe...
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
O_O *stares in horror* No... It's back! *hides in dark corner* Get back! Back I say! *blinks several times* Okay, I have to come out of my stage of bad nostalgia long enough to review... This story was another one that my step-sis recommended we read, and boy did we read it! It almost made me freakin piss in my pants! I was biting my nails with every word my sis read aloud! It's extremely well written, and I too was on the verge of tears at the end of this fic. And now I must run away, because I still have a few nightmares mingling around because of this.. heh heh... *runs*
jkb chapter 2 . 12/17/2002
Wow...

I'm writing a 'Matt gets stalked' story myself, but I like your story much better.

You have a real good amount of suspense with the different phone calls and such...and the whole follow up with Tk and his scrapbook just adds dimension.

Really good job!

jkb
EllaJW chapter 2 . 8/29/2002
oh, this is the saddest story! i love it so much!
Ice Princess Xia chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
THAT STORY WAS SOOOO DEPRESSING AS WARNED! I LOVED IT! KEEP WRITING_
jimmy chapter 2 . 9/1/2001
Cool... and sad. Both parts.
me chapter 2 . 8/23/2001
I like the sequal. It gave more insite to what the reactions to Matt's death are. But now you have me wondering- What is in the magazine articles that seems so important to TK?
raine14 chapter 2 . 7/24/2001
I'm glad you wrote this but poor Takeru! He's miserable over what happened but who can blame him! Ack, this was pretty emotional and you write *very* well. Splendid job!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »