Reviews for Ordinary Girl II: Devotion and Fidelity
Guest2987 chapter 5 . 2/6
Cute. Not too long or short. This is a really nice fluff
Danni Evans chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
Tsk tsk...you just used Killigan for the chapter title! (*shakes head)

Tee hee!
Redzin Himself chapter 5 . 4/27/2006
Nice. The whole story was pretty nice, not too long not too short. Besides the length, which was just enough to occupy an afternoon (both OG and OG2 included), the plot was well thought out.

Good and well written stories, keep em comming! :)
CajunBear73 chapter 5 . 1/20/2006
Beautiful.
SirDucksworthy chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
Hey Trill

Sorry I haven't reviewed this last chapter (I read it but was on real slow internet at the time and just realised now I never got to the reveiw part).

I thought it sweet that the place of their talk was were they met. Umm. Well I didn't like the ending to much...don't know why...maybe because it's the end and seemed a bit...dunno. Never mind me.

I hope you continue to write more Ron and Kim stories. Maybe you could do one when their grown up and married with the twins (like in the dreams Kim and Ron had in Ordinary Girl I).

Anyway, cool bananas, hope to read more from you and..umm...hope you have a nice day and don't stress yourself out too much with school and stuff and..ah.. I'll shut up now :D

Cheers

SirDucksworthy

P.S. Nice homepage.
daywalkr82 chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
just one thing I saw wrong with this chapter. "Smothering rubble"? Other than that, it was cool as hell.
MikaSono chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
AW! THAT WAS AWESOME-NESS-NESS! so cute! i luved it! PERFECT ENDING to a GREAT fic. now, sadly, i leave ur presence till another wonderful fic of ur creation is present. now, i bide u farwell, along with this WONDERFUL fic.

mika-chan -_-
blueMnM415 chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
Aw, how cute. That was really sweet. Great job, i cant wait for the next instalment
blueMnM415 chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
As i said in the past you are a wonderful writer. I think they're at the tree house. Great job, please update soon.
WhiteLadyoftheRing chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
I'm so sad I missed this update while on vacation! That was such a sweet story, and well written. Not on too big of a scale to understand or handle, and generally very lovely. I can't wait to see more from you! Great work!
trillian42mother chapter 5 . 7/23/2005
I loved this story honey. Keep writing. Love you. Mom
Mobius97 chapter 5 . 7/22/2005
Great ending, I can't say anymore then that on the story. I do hope to see more from you.
daywalkr82 chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
Ok This is the first time since the first chapter of OG I that I've reviewed. The others were great, don't get me wrong, but this one seemed to just jump out more than the others. I really liked it and I hope you'll continue writing.
Jezrianna2.0 chapter 5 . 7/22/2005
Nice finish. I'm not a fan of song fics, mostly because interspersing the lyrics into the text breaks up the flow of the story. This isn't the movies or TV, where a soundtrack helps set the mood (if employed correctly). Different rules apply to writing. Just saying that a song Kim recognized, about best friends falling in love, began to play, would have been enough in my opinion. I've noticed that your writing has improved steadily since the beginning of 'Ordinary Girl'. These last two chapters were essentially flawless, in technical terms. Good job.
Jezrianna2.0 chapter 4 . 7/22/2005
Wow. A very nice chapter here. Some angst, but not overdone. That's agood thing, really, because a little melodrama goes a long way. The conversation between Kim and Bonnie was good too, although you might throw in a few of Kim's thoughts as she reacts to what Monique writes. Good work.