Reviews for Behavioral Science
Toccata chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
You just won with a pun! Sorry, I couldn't resist rhyming. Lol. This was ridiculously fun to read, and very impressive considering its 100 word limit. The dialogue was also fantastic. Geat job, o' Bringer of Doom!
Romantic Puck chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Cute end, and a very in character pairing...definatly brought a chuckle to my face. :)
Ginny Jake chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I can't believe I didn't leave a review for this. It's my second time reading it, and it's still just as wonderful as the first time. The pun at the end is awesome.
theamazingtechnocoloredringwra chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
ack, blame my last review on lack of sleep. My 'understanding the little words on the screen skills were low'.
Emii chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Short but sweet - I like this :) I especially like the reference to the use of the left/creative/lying side of the brain, and the way you've twisted it's meaning.
Deliverance chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
This was brilliant! There's nothing quite like a succinct and well-written fic to put a smile on your face. Oh, that Dr. Crane. Hope you don't mind if I add this to my C2. After all, anyone who likes House, musicals, Jack Davenport and The Sting definitely deserves a cookie.
Ninjistics chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Ha that's a chuckler! Those 100 words have made me laugh more than any 20 word fic on Crane.
Blodeuedd chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Short and brilliant, just the way it needed to be. I can just see this scene fitting seamlessly into the movie. Fantastic work.
Crusader Ari chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Lovely drabble. I thought if I saw this pairing I'd probably end up...regurgitating. You though have proven me wrong...
merlinchylde chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Very brief, but I like it. I love how Crane's analytical nature is conveyed. The last three lines are great... the play on the word "lie"... nice.
Catcher-in-the-Rye chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Too short. Interesting pairing, though.
Sawyer Eppes chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
So I'm not the only one who had the idea of such a strange pairing...*grins* Short but well-written. keep it up!
Maze2010 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
interesting. This pairing struck me as I was watching the movie. Glad to see I'm not the only one.