Reviews for Tainted White
Elly3981 chapter 19 . 12/26/2010
I finished what you've written so far and I must say I think your story is incredible; I really wish it was part of the DN Angel anime. I love Sato/Risa as a couple next to Dai/Riku as he is so meloncoly and bleak while Risa is lively and full of light which makes them perfect for each other. Its too bad they didn't get many moments in the anime. Anyway, I know you haven't updated in a while but I do hope you will finish this story eventually; I would love to see how it ends!
lily-the-fox chapter 19 . 12/5/2010
D: ahh, this story is soooo good! i wish you would update soon...
Bookworm Otaku chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
why does good stories always ended up unupdated or much worse the author lost the interest on writing it. oh, how I hope to see a chapter soon! T_T please update :D i really like the story
DinosaursgoRawr101 chapter 19 . 7/10/2010
And the plot thickens even more! lol, great chap. i hope you plan on continuing this b/c it's really great and you haven't updated in a while.
DinosaursgoRawr101 chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
Wow, this really is amazing, i know from experience how hard it is to writ Angel fanfic, but you really do a great job with it. I'm enjoying it so much, i hated not being able to finish it in one day. great job!
DinosaursgoRawr101 chapter 9 . 7/9/2010
great! Loved the background!
DinosaursgoRawr101 chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
Awh! The perfect chapter! I loved how they kissed even if she doesn't realize it yet! yay!
DinosaursgoRawr101 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Awesome chapter! I'm really enjoying the interaction between characters. You really bring them to life. Good job!
Melody of Ages chapter 19 . 5/25/2010
I have to admit, when I first clicked on the name of the story, I was a little tentative. It wasn't because of anything you had done - in fact, I quite liked the title - but as I had over the past few days been tearing my way through less than satisfactory DNAngel stories, I was nervous about starting one so long. It was the shorter ones I had started with, you see, and while there were a few gems, many of those I read left me with an only half pleased outlook.

However, from the very beginning, your story promised to be different. I loved the poem, for one thing, and enjoyed that every title was named after a line. I even thought the poem, despite its perfect relevance to DNAngel and your specific story, might be a published work that you had borrowed for this purpose - and I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was your own. Wonderful work!

And of course, your story is just as wonderful as its intro promised. I was very sorry every time I had to bookmark the chapter I was on and leave to take care of other things, and I was always eager to return, falling easily back into the story. This is a story that I could imagine seeing in the DNAngel world. You manage to portray all the characters beautifully, and to keep them all involved even when making the obvious choice of having Satoshi be the main character (as a fan of Satoshi and of his being paired with Risa, I am utterly biased in this regard). Your storyline, too, is dramatic and not fractured; it carries along believably and always leaves the reader wanting more.

On that note, I must say that I am hoping that you will continue this story at some point! As I'm sure you've guessed by my praise, I have greatly enjoyed reading your story and will greatly enjoy reading any chapters you might add in the future. Thank you for sharing your skill and your story with all of us.
ntdieuphuong chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
please! next chapter...

please! Your fic is wonderful! So why you dont up next! It is a long time from last chap...T-T Im waiting for you!
Ramblings-And-Randomness chapter 19 . 5/19/2010
wow, this is really detailed and clear! I felt like I stepped into the anime when I started reading. The information and legend behind all the artwork is also really well thought out and interesting. I can't wait for you to update this!
standstill chapter 17 . 3/27/2010
i applaud you.

it's been an awful long time since i've been so immersed in a fanfiction that i can easily conjure the images and scene you are so wonderfully describing. You use the words with such ease. They seem to flow out in a flawless stream of water without so much as a ripple to destroy the progress. I truly applaud you.

The plot in itself is one to be awed. The storyline of DNAngel is pretty hard to work with since it mostly revolves around artworks and such. You saw that. You saw that and you used it to your advantage. I personally like the Mystic. So mysterious, so powerful and so good in her taste of men, haha. Also, I like how you made it revolve around Satoshi (something I've been desperately wanting-no, needing.) and how you make readers understand how he feels.

To be honest, I've never liked Risa. She's the kind of anime character that just pulls at my nerves and makes every opportunity to piss me off. But not with your story, no. You have somehow made Risa acceptable in my eyes.

In the case of Satoshi, I've always loved the guy so it wasn't hard for me to get attached. But what I really like is also how you portrayed Dark. He's the funny, rude, lady kiler, sometimes careless kind of guy that makes me laugh. He somehow lightens up the story line, despite his name.

Oh, and I've also noticed (much to my pleasure) that the titles of the chapter are actually lines of a poem. I really like that. It's a lovely poem (:

Gosh, this review is long and I still have quite a lot to say. Guess I'll just save it for the next update (nudge, nudge) teehee

PS: You're awesome! :D

-Jenny.
freaknweird651 chapter 19 . 2/28/2010
Woah. Sorry I haven't reviewed but I wanted to get to the most recent chapter. This is a really good story... no, great. I enjoy it so much, it seems like you intend to fill in all the plotholes from the manga, and added a twist of your own. Please continue with it!
X-Breath of Fresh Air-X chapter 19 . 1/16/2010
OMG that was the most amazing story that I have read in awhile! I swear the way you wrote and described the most intricate of details was so insanely captavating it had me mesermised to the point that I felt I was actually watching an episode of DN Angel as the scenes played out before me! I loved the way the course of the Risa and Satoshi relationship played out, and finally after all that hesitation the acceptance that came with it? And the way that you wrote Krad in a way that made me believe he was the real thing! I like the way that you made Risa more down to Earth and also that she didn't seem like so much of a love sick puppy but more like the mature girl that she becomes after she realizes the love she had for Dark could never rival that of her Grandmother. Sorry that I seem to breaking down your story bit, by bit but you have to understand that I absolutely cannot wait to read the rest of it! Risa and Satoshi Fics are my favourite, I wrote one a while back but it was nothing in comparison to yours. Your storyline just flows so easily that it seems almost effortless. Again I apoligise for being so technical but I must say that you are a talented writer and I definately look forward to reading more of your work. Until the next Chapter Sayonara and Gozai-mas for such an entertaining FIC! KEEP UP YOUR AMAZING WORK!
X-Breath of Fresh Air-X chapter 17 . 1/16/2010
Well that little make out scene was ahem...exciting...LOL Who knew that Krad could be such a naughty boy? LOL I'm so in love with this story! It's so KAWAII! _
567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »