Reviews for Tainted White
Knightbasilisk chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
Nice beginning-not too sudden or hasty with the coupling IMO. I don't really mind any slow plots, or whatnot-as long as it doesn't mess up your groove. _

Hope you find the easiness to draw in your inspiration to keep writing.
Crimzonslashez chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
Wow, Such an awesome story. Beautiful. Update soon now. Satoshi needs so attention:P
everwhite chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
No, I think something significant did happen in this chapter. We are reminded of Krad's involvement in this mess. There's a 'seemingly' closeness between the two when Krad comes out of nowhere and ruins everything... and Satoshi goes and reverts back to what he used to be. Are we going to see a lot of flip-flops of character? For some reason, I think the start of a relationship between Risa and Satoshi will involve a lot of cold and warm moments. He has a lot of issues that he has to deal with, while she has to get over Dark, and withstand his issues as well. IMO, the most interesting pairing in DNAngel. Well, keep up the good work!
everwhite chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Yay more fics for the SxR C2! Lovely beginning... liked how you portrayed the 'weaker' side of Satoshi without making him OC. Risa's thought processes are so great! Going to read your next chapter now!
Hakkai Suiren chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
yay! u updated! I LOVE YOU! *hugs* T_T i havent been reading much satoshi/risa fics itz all ok now cuz u updated ur story! yay!
Rin-chan chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
This seems to be the beginning of a really great story. I really hope that you update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next! I also love how you've kept everyone in character for the most part. I can't wait to see how everything's going to work out as the story progresses. Keep up the excellent job!
Rayearthann chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Hope u update this fic... its interesting.
Hakkai Suiren chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
T_T love ur stori! .
Artemis Bloodshadow chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Yay! It's a great start! Update soon!
Iarrod chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
I'll be waiting for your updates!
Jasmine-san chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Nice story..really interesting.. Keep it up..hope you'll continiue chapter 2 soon!
Mutou Yasu chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
That was interesting... Really good... I liked it a lot... Can't wait to see where this is going... I thought Satoshi really didn't need his glasses though... He said so when Daisuked broke them... But it is your story... I still really like it... Can't wait for the next chapter...

Ja!