Reviews for Tainted White
X-Breath of Fresh Air-X chapter 11 . 1/16/2010
I just saw a slight mistake you made, or something that you forgot...but in the car before Risa kisses Satoshi, she points out that he isn't wearing any glasses, like he says he lost them in the previous chapter when he transformed into Krad. Yet after Risa goes home and he wakes up it says that he adjusts his glasses, yet he isn't suppose to have any. And then the the chapter after he makes the mistake of going to adjust his glasses only to realize that he isn't wearing any. I know it's such a feeble detail but I thought you would like to know! And also I'm going to give you a BIG review when I'm finshed reading!
Fuyumi-chan chapter 19 . 12/21/2009
Wow! This is my time to review a non SasuSaku fic. Hahaha! Anyways, SatoshiXRisa pairing is one of my favorite pairings in anime. I love your fic, it's awesome! _ Update soon! And when I say soon it means tomorrow! Hahaha! Please?
Osiris's Consort chapter 19 . 12/13/2009
BAH! WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED? *weep* There's so little good Satoshi/Risa fic, and this one is SO PRETTY, but you haven't updated in FOUR MONTHS! *wail* It's so, so, so good. It's beautiful, and lovely, and just...AUGH!
nur chapter 19 . 11/19/2009
next!next!what's next?continue quickly!
heka chapter 19 . 11/7/2009
*foams in the mouth*

excellent writing style. was drawn in pretty quickly. i have never been so frightened yet eager to see any artwork before. *kicked*

yay cookies for you!
One percent chapter 17 . 11/3/2009
The world miss gentlemen!

*sigh in appreciation*

Krad and the previous Hiwatari were both the Mystic lovers? No, I must of have missed something, did not I?
One percent chapter 16 . 11/3/2009
"It was all Dark could do to keep his jaw from dropping."

Why do I love this phrase so much? I wonder :)

I believe it's the first time that we Hear Risa calling Hiwatari by his first name! It's so good to know that she abandoned that womanizer for the true angel!

Now, I still wonder what's the cause of so much hate from the Mystic. There is nothing uglier than a beautiful woman turning into ugly histeria.

I am so caught up into this story... deep... deep D
One percent chapter 15 . 11/3/2009
THIS WAS EPIC! Oh thank you so much for this!

And now, Risa will finally meet Krad in his blonde awesomness... sort of XD
One percent chapter 14 . 11/3/2009
Can you believe that you actually made me like Risa?

This cute little couple is made for each other!

and Dark is so arrogant. That's exactly the dark we all know and ... know. XD
One percent chapter 13 . 11/2/2009
This story is amazing! I won't tire of saying that!

I feel it is rather useless to comment on what I liked since I liked EVERYTHING!
One percent chapter 12 . 11/2/2009
I never realized before that The blue beauty and Krad had such a close proximity. Her story must be an interesting one.

I love hos Hiwatari is getting closer to trouble with Risa every passing day!
One percent chapter 11 . 11/2/2009
That was very romantic.

Oh and she finally knew XD I was begining to wonder when she would notice. But now is the best time ever! Yes!
One percent chapter 10 . 11/2/2009
This chapter is long, but it's strange how he seemed short, I could not stop reading.

It was tense, I feard for Risa and Hiwatari there, and really, Krad did nothing to ease the tension, but it was all so worth my time!

Great job!
One percent chapter 9 . 11/2/2009
There is a lot of action going on!

I heard the song the mystic dream, and it was simply breathtaking!
One percent chapter 8 . 11/2/2009
Riku is such a nice girl! it suprised me when she proposed to help him! That's awesome!

oh and the end! it made my day!
567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »