Reviews for Under the Same Roof
homosexualsakura chapter 2 . 8/19/2009

Lots of delirius love,

endiahna chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
I hope one day this story will be finished. I don't figure this fandom is as popular as it once was, but I can't help but read over stories in this fandom. I really like the story as of so far, hope to see it completed one day.
ElleloveMax85 chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
Oh I think you should up-date really soon. It was just getting good when you ended it. I can't wait to read more, so do what you do and up-date soon.

ELle the Evil one
Em'sPride chapter 2 . 2/27/2006
Anna chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
Hi! I just found your story and now i wanna find out wats going to happen next! Please update!
yaba chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
You really should continue this. it'd b like a glimpse into their relationship and all it's 'this and that's very cool.

C.J chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
That was great, now do more! ;D
Dogsbody chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
How did I just know, this was going to happen?I think that I am dreading, the Parental talk as much as Seth and Ryan are!

Also another title idea:Under The Same Roof.

Looking forward to Chapter Three.
Dogsbody chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
This story,left Me blushing stupidly! What you have written, can only be defined as Smut; but it's good Smut I might add. So please keep writing! I am looking forward, to when You update this a possible Title, for this Story could be; Dark Dreams, or something as horribly minty as Dream Lover.
noctuabunda chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Yay! OC slash! I love you! And want more. (Don't know much about the series either, I've only watched three or four episodes, so... but I saw the slash immediately at the end of - erm, I don't know which season it is right now in Germany. Well, Ryan went back to Samantha in that episode, and Seth seemed to be the one that suffered the most...)