Reviews for The Remnants of Love
BloomingFireHeart chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This is really good. I like it. :)
VaporieK chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Exceelent in all aspects.
idlyb chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Well according to the Year One string of comics his mother kind of had to abandon him with his great grandmother because she was so young and her mother forced her (Or something along those lines, maybe she wanted to also.) He didn't meet her until later when he tried to kill her. But Batman tends to make like, eight story lines that I can't keep track of and this is really good so I forgive ] Great job!
E Kelly chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Another interesting piece! I've recently started an archive where I'm trying to put together the really well written Gothambased fiction. I would be interested in posting your stories there. I checked your author page and there was no way to send you a message. If you're interested in being included in the archive, please contact me.

E Kelly
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Very creative!
Fiona Fargazer chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Oh, it's so sad and yet very cute at the same time. You did a very nice job.

~Fiona Fargazer~
eptolyn chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Aw... cute kid. I like this.
archer chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Whoa. Very interesting. I doubt that such an idea has been explored before. Good characterization.
Lenore K. Corvina chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Interesting...and oh so sad..Does anyone out there know the whole story of our ittle Crane, before and after he became The Scarecrow? If so, email me.
Laura Christie chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Very nice. I like it.

Keep the angst coming.
Ninjistics chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Crane's past is what intrigues me most. I've always wondered what could possibly have happened to turn him into the insane of insane. Keep writing! Update soon!
angelvamp777 chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Very sad.

I'm probably wrong but didn't he live with his grandma?

me likie
Blodeuedd chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
I know there is no way to prove it over the Internet, but I am crying right now. This is so sad and lovely. My heart was in my throat from start to finish. I really can't describe how amazingly well-written this was. Despite my lack of the usual adjectives I am so fond of using, please know that I am completely in awe.

*trys to recover*

I've been thinking about writing my own Jonathan Crane fic recently, but your masterful work is definitely setting a lofty standard in this ever-broadening subgenre. I'm very much intimidated. :)

Please keep writing!
lovebombing chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
dude, quit stealing my ideas! gosh, it's like you're tapping my brain. but it's all cool. this is probably a million times better than anything i could come up with. i likey your style. maybe a little too lighthearted for my tastes, but very good nonetheless. it's like i'm choking on an awesome-biscuit whenever i read something from you. i love that twisted psychology. i love jonathan crane. and cillian... if i could liquify him, he'd go straight to the vein. (reverts to three year old self) more! more!

i hope i didn't come off as some sort of looney in this review.
Karina of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/30/2005