Reviews for Imperfection
Laura chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
AWWWWWW
Aicosu chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Short, sweet, wonderful. Your a great author and I adore your stories.

Looking forward to seeing more...

Ba77
Galateagirl chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
So good!
Rebecca4444 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
This Was So Wonderful To Read, From The Moment I Knew Sam Was Upset-I Just Wanted To Keep On Reading. This Has Been Added To My Favorites.
phantom angel chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
cute ,im just surprised they didnt kiss.
NeverEndingNonsense chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
:wipes tears as huge grin appears:

that, was gorgeous. absoluty beautiful. I clap for thee.
Oasis Blackmore chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Aw! How sweet! Lovely story!

Oasis
Super Secret Squirrel chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
very beautifully written. that is all there is to be said
Saramis Kismet chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
*sigh* This is why I like DS so much. I wish the same thing that happened in this particular fic would happen to me. You did a good job at the angst/fluff. It made the fluff seem less fluffy in a good way.
nemesis57 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Great story. I love your style; very affecting and emotional, with an immense connection to the human spirit.

It's hard when you can't find anyone or anything else to blame but yourself. Most people can't get to that state, always blaming others for their faults. But it is those that are truly great, that truly understand that put themselves through the most hardship by recognizing this. Sam is without a doubt one of those unique people, and I am glad that you have portrayed her as such.

Thank you for the great fic, and I hope to see more.
ChemicalHappiness chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Hate for mirrors, love for D/S fluff :)

This is very sweet :)
SHADOW DRAGON TWISTER chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS "THATS COOL!"
EmilyxSarah chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
ok, i gotta say it... aaw! this was so sweet. it sounds like what i think of myself... except there's no danny there to reassure me... lol. this was awesome. ur good at one shots! write some more!
hikarisailorcat chapter 1 . 7/5/2005