Reviews for Farewell
James' Lily Flower chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Sweet!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
This was really a good story to read.

Especially, since Luke took Ben, to Tatooine where he'd grown up and told him about the things he needed to know.

A very sweet story indeed and very family oriented, as well.
calsax chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Aw! So good!
XiaoQiu921992 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Where's the clenix? For sum reason this story made me cry its very emotional for me. Great story! I love it
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
wonderful!

Jade
Stephanie C chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
This was a sweet story. Will there be more or was it a one shot story?
JC-Puzzler chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Very good. Cute. I enjoyed seeing Luke being a father to his 7-yr-old son Ben. However, I think it would be interesting to see some sort of continuation, maybe a snippet of Mara trying to explain to Ben how she met Luke...

Or perhaps one where Luke and Ben later return to Tatooine when he is older...

Okay, enough plot ideas for you!

About "Destiny's Hand: Book Two":

What exactly is happening to Caylee? Will she be able to save her brother? (IF she recovers?) And is that lost-sounding tiny voice Caylee? Or someone else?

Anyways, Update SOON! :)

Now, if -Padawan_Sydney_Bristow- reads other reviews, the answer to your question is that Luke took the armor and burned it. The movie doesn't really reveal whether Anakin's body disappeared the way that Obi-Wan and Yoda did, though...

-JCPuzzler
AMAPADME chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
i love father son stories. They are endearing and always somwhat eye opening. it was a great story.
Padawan Sydney Bristow chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
ANOTHER STORY? lol Well, this was good. How do you explain that ur child's grandpa never was buried but blew up into amillion pieces. OH WAIT! Didn't Luke take his body and burn it? I totally forgot...I can't remember...oh well.
Countess Jackman chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
AWESOME! I love it! OMG, the ending kinda got me teary eyed. Little Ben is SO adorable. Anyway, fantastic job, really. I love it.
Jacqueline Roget chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Is that all? It was good.
LVB chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
*wipes away tear*. That was fantastic! You're so talented. Loved seeing a one-shot from you!

This may have been my bunny but you truly took it and made it your own. This was original and touching. Loved it. *off to put it in my c2 community*
Speckle Bird chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
too lazy to sign in.

That was pure magic, the last part was pulling at my heart so much! Damn it!