Reviews for My Final Fantasy
Pleasereadmything chapter 30 . 9/30/2014
Even though you might have abandoned this story, I still enjoy reading it.
GypsyQueenBlackheart chapter 30 . 9/19/2014
Hey! I can see you haven't worked on this one in a while, but I have to say that I love this story! I've been staying up late just to read as much of it as possible! I sincerely hope you come back to this story because I am dying to see where it goes!
KikinoYue chapter 30 . 8/21/2014
By far one of the best ffx stories yet!
Sterben-Salamander chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
Its in Al Bhed

E mega dra lrybdanc cu vyn yht lyhd fyed du nayt dra udranc ur po dra fyo du pa vihho es fnedehk ymm so najeafc eh Al Bhed. Mum
Dragonmaster789 chapter 30 . 10/10/2013
Awesome please continue
Commisar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 30 . 6/11/2013
No continuation?... D'oh...

Der Commissar
Commisar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
you're getting rushed, slow down with the writing. Patience my young padawan, unless thy wishes the wrath of the empire. ;)

Der Commissar
Squalohaifisch chapter 30 . 6/24/2011
wooooo this is really good, hoping for more :p
ComicXArena chapter 30 . 12/10/2010
Awww, there's no more. And after they came all the way
Taffioka chapter 30 . 8/16/2010
Hmm...From the looks of your profile you haven't updated or been on FF.N for a while. but even though this hasn't been updated for years I still felt the need to review. I'm usually really picky when it comes to fanfiction. Ha. D But I'm really glad I picked this one. It had emotion, and it was also slightly different from the others I've read in FFX. I think, honestly, this is the first fiction I've read where a character thought differently of Seymour. And I was also slightly surprised at how you turned all the things in the game around when it came to him too. Like everything that was said in the sphere, etc. Never thought I'd look at it differently. xD I think you did a fantastic job on this fiction. Specially in the evidence and proof of Seymour being good on the inside. D

There were also parts where I myself felt anger towards him. Like In the Thunder Plains for example. If I were there I would totally be agreeing with Sean on the whole thing. Trying to protect a friend and such. xD

But even though I saw this fiction wasn't finished, I still picked it and, again, I'm glad I did. D You also added humour to it to. [I loved the beginning when Tidus and Rachel first met.] I also actually laughed when I imaged Tidus jumping in the water after Rachel after meeting Rikku and to go look under water. 'It's so cold and Wet!' He exclaimed as he splashed. xD That put a funny mental image in my head. I could totally imagine that happening. He such a wuss. Ha. D Way to state the obvious Tidus. Good Job. But I'm sad to see it end only when your about half way through. I could imagine what the ending of the game would be like. Would you and Seymour end up together? Aw. you also kinda changed my perspective of him to. I've never read a story that's did that before. _ Well, Sorry for this being so long. I just thought even though it's not finished, Its a fantastic story. And it's most definitely going to my favorites. Just in case I wanna reread it over. ]
Raziel Kouzuki chapter 30 . 7/21/2010
Pleeeaaasssseeee tell me this isn't where the story ends!
Raziel Kouzuki chapter 15 . 7/19/2010
Lenne (I like that name better) is actually missing three aeons. Yojimbo, Anima, and the Magus Sisters (Cindy, Sandy, and Mindy) If you did not know that I do not blame ya tho. The Magus Sisters are a hidden aeon. I didn't get them until the second time I beat the game... Geosgaeno kept stonepunching me...

To get this Aeon you need 2 items:

» Flower Scepter - Defeat Belgemine's Bahamut aeon in Remiem Temple

» Blossom Crown - You'll receive this from the monster trainer at the Calm Lands training arena once you've captured all the monsters in Mt. Gagazet and Gagazet Mountain Cave.

Once you have both items, go back to Remiem Temple and examine the glowing glyph on the door to the north and use the 2 items there.

You must have both Anima and Yojimbo before going to the Remiem Temple to get the Magus Sisters.
BlackBaccaraRose chapter 30 . 2/8/2009
sweet
Raven Hufflepuff chapter 7 . 9/20/2008
This story is one of the better FF X self inserts.
Doran Dragon chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
ok its been so long since youve updated, so please, PLEASE updata soon. im getting bored waiting. its been a couple months now (gposh it feels like a year!)i just hope you didnt give up.