Reviews for I Only Want To Be With You
BookwormKiwi chapter 2 . 1/26/2006
That was awesome. Am I right in assuming they were two separate POVs? Well, the songs suited the ocassion, for sure.
The Magic Bringer chapter 2 . 8/18/2005
More please. I like it, but i think that you didn't really need to repeat the whole thing again.. sort of. No offence. But you left us with the samer cliffie twice.
Nicky chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
I have a feeling you know what I'm going to say. More, more, MORE! I love Cameron and House ships. They are so nice to read. I hope that you choose to write more of this. There is so much more that can be done with it. thanks for listening!
KatelynnLynn chapter 2 . 7/3/2005
E! UPDATE SOON (now would be perfect)
Mishelle20 chapter 2 . 7/3/2005
Wonderful story! Please update soon because I can hardly wait to seewhat happens. Great work.
jeevesandwooster chapter 2 . 7/2/2005
you're a sato-masochist aren't you? you REVEL in our pain, giving us a new chapter but not advancing the plot at all. clever. cruel and clever. HURRY UP AND UPDATE! PLEASE? *cries*
sarah chapter 2 . 7/2/2005
Please continue I want to know what happenes when House sees her. Please update soon, this is a great start so I far I just wished your chapters where longer.
Randa05 chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Heck yeah more! MORE MORE MORE!
jeevesandwooster chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
more more MORE! oh wow. do you have ANY idea how much i LOVE that song? it's going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the week. the story was good too. not exactly realistic, but that's why we right fanfic, isn't it? love it, so PLEASE continue!
albino's lady chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
MORE!
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
I'm kind of confused- why does he kiss her and tell her he loves her and then immediately just walks away? Seems like sort of an odd thing to do.
Avril13 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
MORE!
KatelynnLynn chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE...I think you get the point. MORE!
Val'istar En' Alu chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
you can't end it at hi...common that's just cruel