Reviews for My Doctor
Kathryn Hart chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This story is simply incredible! It shows what they should have shown on TV, just how much Rose was grieving like I was(Nine is MY Doctor, it broke my heart when he left) But the ending is sooo cute, love that he gave her his jacket. :) It flows better than what it did on The Christmas Invasion, so I thank you for that :)
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
This is fantastic! In the words of the 9th Doctor anyway.

:-D I love how you wrote Rose and the 10th Doctor. Since I haven't seen any with Tennant, I don't know what he is like, but to me you did him well. I also like how you wrote from Rose's point of view and also her feelings and thoughts. Keep up the great work!

Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I don't know how many more of these regeneration fics I can take! They're killing me something awful! It is so sad! And very lovely! Awesome writing!
LilCosette chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
sigh *holds 9th Doc close.* I want him back... that was so beautiful ) absolutely Fantastic as my doctor would say.
dmhg chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
fantastic. really good. i loved the parting of the ways and the title of this fic is the best ive ever seen. really good job.
golwenadaneth chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
very good, and very tearful, im such a sad monkey, every post regeneration fic i read makes me cry a little, how sad am
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Very nice story, especially when it has Rose slowly come to grips that 'her' Doctor may be gone, but that there still is a little bit left in the new one to possibly start something new.

That was one thing I wondered in the series: How come the topic of regeneration never came up until the end?
Becsy Lexi chapter 1 . 6/30/2005