Reviews for Natural Beauty
kendokao chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Oh, do I love a good Howl's Moving Castle fic. Humor is right on target.
rrocks chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
love this! i hope you write more like this soon!
J. Metropolis chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
This was very cute and cheeky. I really enjoyed it, thank you.
whisperheart456 chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Lol funny story!
Carolnuts chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
I absolutely love howl/sophie fluffy! thank you for this awesome fic and it's fabulous sexual innuendos! brilliant!
Yuki082 chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
_ lovely

Yuki
BillyTheMadHatter chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
I know it's a long time since you posted this, but I just ran into it and I love it. It's so funny, and typical of the characters (you've got them down awesomely by the way) and I can imagine all of this happening in the original story, but obviously not there because of what people insist to call 'propriety.'

Oh, yes. Howl WOULD waltz around in his birthday suit for such a long while amongst so many people without doing anything about it. And he WOULD flirt with his wife like that, probably also while naked, in public, too. No objections about a naked Howl around, by the way...
Dreaming Rain chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Oh this is such a fabulous piece of work, it made me forget my misery at having finished the Castle series.

You write all the characters so WELL.

I loved this fic so very much, it was wickedly funny and the dialogue was so real and...well, I loved it, in short. D
Tempurasky chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Endearing, hilarious and adorable. The contains what I love about Howl and what I absolutely love about Sophie. The only thing I disliked about the film were the changed personalities. Too nice! Definitely not these two! And you made sure to stick to their constant witty banter. I am very appreciative that you posted this here, I think your writing is fluid, descriptive and to-the-point. The best thing about this has to be character, as a lot of times female leads get dumbed down, so to speak, to make the male lead look good. None of that nonsense should happen to Sophie especially with a drama lama like Howl. Thank you for preserving Sophie's strong sense of character and maturity. Hope to read more soon! :)
This is getting old chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
I love how you wrote about Lettie in here when Michel is dating/courting Martha.
dreeming chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
haha naughty Howl XD
AnnaKarina chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Loved it :) Thankyou!
Bird of Hope chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
See i've always made that point. Everyone says his hair is black and i've never forgotten that bit with Calcifer- that's what it thought. Or maybe that just says that i know the book to well- i probably do.

That was really good though! I was impressed by your abilities when it came to writing from Sophie's point of view-so many people get her not wuite right.

Another thing though- does anyone else read Howl with a welsh accent? It's something else people who've seen the film forget. But his voice in the film was creepy. I love welsh accents... I think i just love Wales full stop actually, mountains, sheep, rain and welsh accents. I like rain.
Satan'sPixie chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
LOL! Nakey time indeed! :-D this is one of the funniest stories that I've read on here! It's really great!
PurpleMatter chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
Oh! That was lovely! Your writing style flows like chocolate, and funny to boot - oh my goodness GRACIOUS, dear. Your characterization is flawless, your plot believably witty, and I absolutely love it to pieces.

*first Howl's Moving Castle story I've read*